Thread: Daily Chuckle

Sangerboy
    Although I mainly hang out in the V-drive forum I thought this would be the spot to post this story. It was submitted by a colleague to the humor section of one of my journals. The writer entitled it "Potty Training"
    My three-year-old son, Matt, had a lot of problems with potty training; and I was on him constantly. One day we stopped at Taco Bell for a quick lunch in between errands. It was very busy, with a full dining room.
    While enjoying my taco, I smelled something funny, so of course, I checked my seven-month old daughter, and she was clean. Then, I realized Matt had not asked to go potty in a while so I asked him and he said, "No."
    I kept thinking, "Oh Lord, that child has had an accident and I don't have a change of clothes with me." Then I said, "Matt, are you sure you did not have an accident?" "No," he replied.
    I just knew that he must have, because the smell was getting worse. So... I asked one more time, "Matt, did you have and accident?" Matt jumped up, yanked down his pants, bent over, spread his cheeks and yelled, "SEE, MOM IT'S JUST FARTS!"
    While 20 people nearly choked to death on their tacos, he calmly pulled up his pants and sat down to eat his food as if nothing happened. I was mortified! Some kind elderly people made me feel a lot better, when they came over and thanked me for the best laugh they had ever had! Another older gentleman stopped us in the parking lot as we were leaving, bent over to my son and said, "Don't worry son. My wife accuses me of the same thing all the time. I just never had the nerve to make the point like you did."

hoolign
    hilarious

FMluvswater
    Although I mainly hang out in the V-drive forum I thought this would be the spot to post this story. It was submitted by a colleague to the humor section of one of my journals. The writer entitled it "Potty Training"
    My three-year-old son, Matt, had a lot of problems with potty training; and I was on him constantly. One day we stopped at Taco Bell for a quick lunch in between errands. It was very busy, with a full dining room.
    While enjoying my taco, I smelled something funny, so of course, I checked my seven-month old daughter, and she was clean. Then, I realized Matt had not asked to go potty in a while so I asked him and he said, "No."
    I kept thinking, "Oh Lord, that child has had an accident and I don't have a change of clothes with me." Then I said, "Matt, are you sure you did not have an accident?" "No," he replied.
    I just knew that he must have, because the smell was getting worse. So... I asked one more time, "Matt, did you have and accident?" Matt jumped up, yanked down his pants, bent over, spread his cheeks and yelled, "SEE, MOM IT'S JUST FARTS!"
    While 20 people nearly choked to death on their tacos, he calmly pulled up his pants and sat down to eat his food as if nothing happened. I was mortified! Some kind elderly people made me feel a lot better, when they came over and thanked me for the best laugh they had ever had! Another older gentleman stopped us in the parking lot as we were leaving, bent over to my son and said, "Don't worry son. My wife accuses me of the same thing all the time. I just never had the nerve to make the point like you did."
    LMFAO! That was great! Mostly cuz it was somebody else's child ... but it was still great! Thanks for sharing!

Dr. Eagle
    That was great....... ROTFLMAO......