Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fiesta - Three Words

mbrown2
    Off the hook.
    From d row crew. Wish you here at paradise. Parker represents. Where is Charlie?

Charley
    Me or the other Charley???

mbrown2
    Me or the other Charley???
    I meant you...I should not be drinking and posting from the Blackberry...

Charley
    LMAO... way to high tech Mr Brown...like I posted on the other thread... I'm just a loser.... been entertaining mom and neice for 10 days... they left saturday around noon so it wasn't in the cards..... Glad it was a good time... sorry we missed it

phebus
    Three words........
    Pictures, Pictures, Pictures...............

HighRoller
    Off the hook.
    From d row crew. Wish you here at paradise. Parker represents. Where is Charlie?
    Umm...I think I'm gonna need a translator. What the hell did he just say? Is this some kind of secret ***boat code? I don't have a D-row decoder ring so I'm out....

WetWillie
    Mbrown2 how do you post from your blackberry? I have a nextel Blackberry and had no idea you could do that??
    And I thought I was making progress on my HBF addiction..
    WW

mbrown2
    Mbrown2 how do you post from your blackberry? I have a nextel Blackberry and had no idea you could do that??
    And I thought I was making progress on my HBF addiction..
    WW
    From the Blackberry Browser or AWS Browser, you just go to the link Hot Boat.com and their it will take you the front page....click on forums...
    It is actually easier if you just create shortcuts to ***boat.com/forums
    That way you go right in...and then login...you should be able to do it if you have it hooked up to the Internet...we have Nextel BB's at work and they work the same..I use Att through work.
    Umm...I think I'm gonna need a translator. What the hell did he just say? Is this some kind of secret ***boat code? I don't have a D-row decoder ring so I'm out....
    Drinking and posting don't mix, I to need a decoder ring the next day...
    BTW...I did not take any pics...there were lots, but I forgot the camera...
    Also, thanks to Bling Bling and Blingette for hosting the festivities...Jamie and I had a blast and meant alot of really nice folks...

BoatFloating
    From the Blackberry Browser or AWS Browser, you just go to the link Hot Boat.com and their it will take you the front page....click on forums...
    It is actually easier if you just create shortcuts to ***boat.com/forums
    That way you go right in...and then login...you should be able to do it if you have it hooked up to the Internet...we have Nextel BB's at work and they work the same..I use Att through work.
    Drinking and posting don't mix, I to need a decoder ring the next day...
    BTW...I did not take any pics...there were lots, but I forgot the camera...
    Also, thanks to Bling Bling and Blingette for hosting the festivities...Jamie and I had a blast and meant alot of really nice folks...
    Mbrown, everyone had a great time with you guys also. You are now part of the Death Row Team. Your IN! and that 3DO dude is sooooooo! OUT! We will see you this weekend. Call me Wednesday so we can touch base.... Tell Trixie Hi......

BoatFloating
    Off the hook.
    Mike, how did you even post at 10pm on Saturday??? http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/b.../alcoholic.gif

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast