Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cigarette Boats...

Dr. Eagle
    OK Cigarette1 Here's your chance! Just consider me kind of the Aaron Brother of ***boat. I just provide the canvas... paint away!
    Cigarette boats are coooool BTW!

cigarette1
    OK Cigarette1 Here's your chance! Just consider me kind of the Aaron Brother of ***boat. I just provide the canvas... paint away!
    Cigarette boats are coooool BTW!
    Mine in Miami during the Boat Show weekend of 2004

cigarette1
    I don't know why my pics don't display

Dr. Eagle
    I don't know why my pics don't display
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...CF0018-med.JPG
    There you go, that should work!

cigarette1
    Thanks Dr
    Is it because it was too big ... I thought the software would reduce for initial display ???

Dr. Eagle
    Thanks Dr
    Is it because it was too big ... I thought the software would reduce for initial display ???
    No, what you did was attach a file. It won't display the file. You have to upload your photos somewhere else (hot boat pictures or other hosting site) and then grab the link to the photo from properties. Then you come back here and press the little button in the middle that looks like a picture of the mountains with the sun over it. That brings up a dialog box to paste the link into.

Dr. Eagle
    Thanks Dr
    C1 if you need any help with this, PM me and I'll talk you through it...

Kachina26
    Ok, many people call big boats "Cigarette" boats. When I explain that Cigarette is a brand name kinda like Coke is, they ask me how Cigarette got its name. I don't know. So, how did the Cigarette company get its name?

cigarette1
    C1 if you need any help with this, PM me and I'll talk you through it...
    I got it Dr.
    I'll post more over the next few days ... If we can get GLH from the other boards here, we'd have at least 100 posted by the end of the day
    GLH ... where are you ... Help !!!
    G

Dr. Eagle
    Ok, many people call big boats "Cigarette" boats. When I explain that Cigarette is a brand name kinda like Coke is, they ask me how Cigarette got its name. I don't know. So, how did the Cigarette company get its name?
    Kinda like Coke... see coke used to have coca in it... I think they probably smoked a shitload of cigarettes when they were making the first one... so they called it a cigarette boat...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast