Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im sick of the news

Kilrtoy
    The terrorist are now gonna use Limo's
    Kobe may not go to trial
    its the same shit every day, They need to start doing a better job at reporting what people care about..... :burningm:

HighRoller
    6 months of the media wanting to know about Bush's war record...One day of coverage when 200 of Kerry's fellow sailors publicly denounce him. A booming economy and the press is talking about recession...can you say "bias"?

Dr. Eagle
    [QUOTE=Kilrtoy]The terrorist are now gonna use Limo's[QUOTE]
    Just wait... next it'll be Killer SUV attacks...
    That'll really give the anti SUV crowd something to ballyhoo...

Lake Pirate
    No news is good news eh? Unless you agree with it?
    I'm kinda burned out on the terror thing only because the core populace is becoming anesthesized to it. That's a bad thing.

Kilrtoy
    [QUOTE=Kilrtoy]The terrorist are now gonna use Limo's[QUOTE]
    Just wait... next it'll be Killer SUV attacks...
    That'll really give the anti SUV crowd something to ballyhoo...
    Sorry I forgot that,
    They released their results today, that is the other story and all the old ones are now back.......

MagicMtnDan
    The news is awful...
    Six people in Florida stabbed and smashed to bloody messes by an ex-con who wasn't put back in jail by his parole officer (the system) and some teenagers armed with aluminum bats. The reason for the brutal murders? An X-box and some clothes that belonged to the ex-con weren't returned.
    The girl who was the target of the attacks was hit so violently that she couldn't even be identified by dental records.
    The death penalty is TOO GOOD for these scumbags.
    When we start treating the criminals like they deserve then there'll either be less crime and/or fewer criminals

MagicMtnDan
    Oh, and don't forget, John Kerry lied out his arse about his service in the Navy. But of course it's not being covered like it should. Yeah, there's no significance of Kerry's lack of credibility when the media hates Bush.
    By the way, Sandy Berger committed serious crimes when he stole classified documents from the national archives. Oh, that's not important - he's a Democrat!

HighRoller
    Bring back the firing squad, public hangings and the Gillotine...that will give scumbags a moment of pause before they do their crimes. I don't think executing criminals in this fashion is "cruel and unusual", I think it's a great deterrant.

Debbolas
    awww poor kilrtoy, no thongs on the evening news..............lol
    There should be a playboy channel with the news...........oh, you all would LOVE that!

PlyaPlya22
    In my opinion the news is strictly for entertainment purposes. They tell you exactly what they want you to believe. You ain't gonna program me!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast