Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stockton Channel Last Weekend

Steamin' Rice
    Had a great time at the big cat run... I took a bunch of pics and will have some to post later this week.
    Photoglou, good to meet you guys.. Did you see the pool at the hotel yesterday morning??

gnarley
    Had a great time at the big cat run... I took a bunch of pics and will have some to post later this week.
    So how do you like our Delta?

acatitude
    racer I give ya cedit for havin big ones buddy, thats a bitch followin all them big guys in that water. more then I want to do. ANd even at 100 ya cant out in front of them cuzz of the big water. ill take the lake lol

timewarp
    Racer52,
    Thought that was you that we passed coming out of Stockton on the way to the lunch stop in our 30 Spectre(met you in Havasu at the sandbar@ the heatwave Pokerrun).
    The Pokerrun was a blast, it was a little scary watching some of the boat drivers slamming the drinks down at the stops
    Made me a little nervous.
    As for the tow home ours was 14 hours (that includes a 20 minute stop to change a flat on the trailer )still closer than Havasu.
    Here's a link to the photos taken by the yellow piper http://www.digiproofs.com/AerialExpressions/
    Still not sure exactly where we went, just kept following all the big cats rooster tails, seems like you could spend years learning all the channels in the Delta.
    Caleb

PHOTOGLOU
    Photoglou, good to meet you guys.. Did you see the pool at the hotel yesterday morning??
    Great to meet you guys too, didn't see the pool but Steve called about 4.30 today and told me about it, hope they catch whoever we don't need the bad rap. Thanks for the link to the pic's just ordered mine. Can't wait for the SCOPE run the end of this month, little changes to the motors for that run will be FUN. Are you guys going to be out for the POPRA race this weekend???

Steamin' Rice
    There are definitely going to be some SCOPE people out for the races this weekend, stop by and say hi. I'm not sure if I'll be out or not, but I should have it figured out within the next day or two....

Steamin' Rice
    So how do you like our Delta?
    The delta was great. It was my second time there and it was a lot of fun. I couldn't imagine boating around there without a GPS, but I guess that you figure your way around eventually. We met a bunch of people in Discovery Bay and they were really friendly. I'll be back next year..

ADDICTED
    Who is this???
    I was on the Big yellow Bannana boat! oh and me and my my mom are not big fans of oysters.

MOBrien
    You gotta be kidding me!!!!
    I missed it? I was sittin on my arse all freakin weekend :cry: :cry: :cry:

RACER52
    TIMEWARP=yes I thought that boat looked familuar, you probably seen me when we were either going back to tow our buddy in or while we were towing them. After the stockton stop we were about a half hour behind tyhe whole group. but luckily I grew up on the delta and had no problem making the rest of the trip.
    MOBRIEN=yep I was surprised I didnt see you guys there. Since its our closest big event.
    Keep you eyes peeled on the boards cause we might be planning another
    Shasta CAt Attack later this year. Sept. maybe. last year was a great turn out.
    Racer

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast