Thread: looking for a 25 mirage

OC Ultra
    Looking at my boat pics from the 1st dam rum my hull is running pretty wet. So I thought I'd like to buy a 25 Mirage or Mirage Plus if anyone has one for sale. Might help get me a little more bow lift = more mph?

Essex502
    Looking at my boat pics from the 1st dam rum my hull is running pretty wet. So I thought I'd like to buy a 25 Mirage or Mirage Plus if anyone has one for sale. Might help get me a little more bow lift = more mph?
    Before you buy one...what motor do you have in your boat?...also...which hull do you have? I run a labbed 25P Mirage Plus on a 21' Essex Sterling with a 502 MAG. Runs great but the stock version dropped 600 RPM over the 23P Mirage Plus before getting a lab'ing. Also tried a 24P Bravo 1 - great acccelleration and good midrange - lost top end (just a little) but the real downside was that in my hull the prop made the boat "squirly". Didn't like trim at all where the Mirage Plus likes a lot of trim.

BLOWN HOWARD
    I got a 25 mirage let me know if your interested in it?

OC Ultra
    It's a 21 ft Ultra. I'm running a pro tuned Bravo 4(Bronson prop). I have a procharged 350 Mag(WilkesMarine). It runs about 69 this time of year, in april ran 71 gps. Showed the picture to Joel at Bronson. He also thought I was running wet, and thought that the Mirage may have less stern lift and more bow lift.

scarrab man
    I have a new mirage plus 25p one 10 min test run on it. and a 25p mirage it has been re worked. email if interested.