Thread: Lake Somerville Aug. 14

Greaser
    Hey, they are having a big festival at Welch park this weekend. They will have lots of food, live music, games, and a aquamoto style pwc races. I thought it would be cool if we could get some jet boats together at pecan, and make a pass thru welch. Show a lil tail if you know what I mean

oldbuck40
    like to greaser but we had a death in the family this morning,
    show a little tail for me and i'll see ya in october

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    little brother's birthday on Saturday and have to go to a party for him. Weekend after that is Shannon's company picnic with OPEN BAR so count me out that weekend also Hopefully I can make at least one more trip in the month of August
    Omega

Greaser
    Sorry to hear about your loss old buck
    Omega, did you say open bar? Sounds like fun.
    Oh well, I guess Ill be showing tail all alone this weekend.

TexasJet
    I'll be at the drag boat races in Marble Falls. See ya the following weekend, I hope.

EASYSTROKE
    Greaser, are you going to be out there on Sunday. If you are pm me with a cell number if you have one so we can get together. If we don't get in touch, I have a two tone blue boat with a bbc. See Ya.

Greaser
    Dangit!!!! Sorry I didnt read this until this morning. Did you end up going out there? I was there sunday also. You can always find me around Pecan, always great boating. This sunday was perfect, the water was smooth, and had alot of nice scenery :supp: Met some real nice people.
    Saturday was good to, just a lil windy.
    Let me know when you plan on coming back, and we can get together

EASYSTROKE
    We put in at Yegua Creek Park. I haven't been there since 1988. I rode around to see if I could find any other jets but never saw ya. We got there around 11:30 and left at 4:00. Maybe next time.

Greaser
    We didnt get out there till around 3, had to recover a lil from the night before :sleeping: Didnt really see that many jets out there. I did see one other one, but didnt get to talk to the guy. Not even sure what type of hull it was. Im thinking it was a Spectra.