Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Magic Help

OLLMAN
    My son told me to come here for some boat advise. I have had my share of boats including a tunnel. Now i need room for the Grandkids. I'm looking at the Magic 28 deck with the Ilmor 625 loaded. Not really interested in any other Mfg. maybe conquest, the one with 2 captian's chairs. Please give me the good, bad and ugly.
    Thank you,
    Ollman

al cole'holic
    ..whats the $ tag on that boat??

JB in so cal
    Another one: where, primarily will you use it? Western states or?

Ivan Dan
    My son told me to come here for some boat advise. I have had my share of boats including a tunnel. Now i need room for the Grandkids. I'm looking at the Magic 28 deck with the Ilmor 625 loaded. Not really interested in any other Mfg. maybe conquest, the one with 2 captian's chairs. Please give me the good, bad and ugly.
    Thank you,
    Ollman
    I would seriously consider Conquest if I was you. Contact Keith E. Sayre here in the boards he is a salesman for Conquest and a great guy.
    PM me if you want to hear about my experience with Magic.

OLLMAN
    This will be the last boat for us. Will use it on the parker strip 90% the time the other 10% is when my son sneaks out. With all the bells and whistles their asking 130k. That is not my concern we all know what they say over the phone. Thank you very much for your help

mike37
    Thank you,
    Ollman
    I think that the set up NashvilleBound has and he can give you some info
    both are nice boats
    if it were me I think id go with the conquest

JB in so cal
    I asked my question because you want to be able to get the motor serviced; won't be a problem.
    I have nothing but positive things to say about Magic. I've had my boat since July '04 and had it serviced by the Magic people a few times. If there's a weak spot, it's just getting the boat in as there are alot of 'em and space is limited. My boat is there right now for some minor warranty and other stuff.
    The boat handles Havasu (and Parker, these days) chop easily and looks great, in my oppinion.
    I don't think you will go wrong with either boat; just depends on which you prefer.
    Have you looked into the (in house) motors they offer? Not the name brand of the Ilmor, but they back it up with a great warranty.
    Have fun with your search.

OLLMAN
    Wow i cannot believe the response this board is giving me. I'm not the quickest at this email board. Can that package get lively?? Meaning, dos it pack air? Does it rattle, squeak? Any other I should look at? How about the DCB deck boat?

mike37
    Wow i cannot believe the response this board is giving me. I'm not the quickest at this email board. Can that package get lively?? Meaning, dos it pack air? Does it rattle, squeak? Any other I should look at? How about the DCB deck boat?
    give every one a chance to get back from the weekend and you will have lots more comments it may take a couple of days
    best advice any one can give you is get a ride in every boat you are interested in and it needs to be one with the same power you are looking at
    different power makes the boat react different

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast