Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Magic Help

Sean@magic
    You need to do your research and take in everyone's opinion. Check them both out take them both for a ride. See which is going to be best for what you want it for. Feel free and stop in anytime to check us out. Magic is open for sales and service 7 days a week. Good luck and I'm sure you'll be very happy with either one.
    Sean
    Magic Powerboats
    (951)490-8995

JB in so cal
    Wow i cannot believe the response this board is giving me. I'm not the quickest at this email board. Can that package get lively?? Meaning, dos it pack air? Does it rattle, squeak? Any other I should look at? How about the DCB deck boat?
    If you're gonna throw 600+hp into a family-style deck boat, you better drive one with similar power prior to buying one. I know that anything above 60 mph is flat out uncomfortable for anyone but the driver/front seater.
    Now if you're putting all of that hp to get a VERY heavy (meaning lots of people) load going?....
    My boat is a little rattle prone, especially if I come off a wake and get some air, but you gotta remember, you've got upwards of 10+ hatches, seats, and doors that are hinged.
    Again. Drive a boat with similar power to what you seek and then make your decision.

riverroyal
    If you're gonna throw 600+hp into a family-style deck boat, you better drive one with similar power prior to buying one. I know that anything above 60 mph is flat out uncomfortable for anyone but the driver/front seater.
    Now if you're putting all of that hp to get a VERY heavy (meaning lots of people) load going?....
    My boat is a little rattle prone, especially if I come off a wake and get some air, but you gotta remember, you've got upwards of 10+ hatches, seats, and doors that are hinged.
    Again. Drive a boat with similar power to what you seek and then make your decision.
    mine doesnt rattle at all,maybe you spilled lube on the floor during the party....Go with a 525,its plenty for a deck

NashvilleBound
    mine doesnt rattle at all,maybe you spilled lube on the floor during the party....Go with a 525,its plenty for a deck
    Come on Dorkus...play nice now...........

JB in so cal
    You must be delusional after your long drive. I thought maybe Toby would have gone with your to keep you awake. :220v: :220v:

riverroyal
    Come on Dorkus...play nice now...........
    Im just bitter after mile 600 mile round trip to Havasu and back,,,which was packed!!!!!.....JB,find me a cart!

JB in so cal
    Im just bitter after mile 600 mile round trip to Havasu and back,,,which was packed!!!!!.....JB,find me a cart!
    Do I get a finder's fee? I know a place that'll be perfect for you: Rainbow Carts in Corona. Stock. Lifted. Whatever.
    Fag!

riverroyal
    Do I get a finder's fee? I know a place that'll be perfect for you: Rainbow Carts in Corona. Stock. Lifted. Whatever.
    Fag!
    are me Fing with me?

JB in so cal
    are me Fing with me?
    They are kinda close to the Magic shop. 2nd exit east of the 15.
    Buy that mega-stretched limo cart...like $8000; you're a baller, do it!

riverroyal
    They are kinda close to the Magic shop. 2nd exit east of the 15.
    Buy that mega-stretched limo cart...like $8000; you're a baller, do it!
    3500 max,,,,for 5 grand they are everywhere in havasu,rainbow has a few,queer

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast