Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Magic Help

JB in so cal
    3500 max,,,,for 5 grand they are everywhere in havasu,rainbow has a few,queer
    I'll sell you mine for $5K. I'll deliver AND leave a turd in the glove box!! No extra charge.
    Pillow biter!

riverroyal
    I'll sell you mine for $5K. I'll deliver AND leave a turd in the glove box!! No extra charge.
    Pillow biter!
    you can crap on the steering wheel,I can buy a new one

OLLMAN
    Mike 37 thank you for the link. As i wa reading thru it, I was wondering why the other person had problem with the magic porposiong? Is this a problem with the magic hull?

JB in so cal
    I've never had an issue with porpoising regardless of load

OutCole'd
    Mike 37 thank you for the link. As i wa reading thru it, I was wondering why the other person had problem with the magic porposiong? Is this a problem with the magic hull?
    It's funny. I had someone tell me about that before.
    My boat has absolutely NO tendencie to porpose at all. It is the same bottom as many other deck boats out there, so if the Magic did, most others would also.

mike37
    I don't think there is a problem with there hull
    it may be setup on a particular boat that makes it happen
    I do know a lot of cats will porpoise on smooth water at certain speeds but its all in how you use your boat sometimes
    best advice I can give you is
    find all the boats you like
    reed up on all the pros and cons you can find on them
    get a test rid in them all and be sure to get rids in ones with the same power you are looking at
    on your test drives run all the boats threw all the negative condition you have found see for your self how things work on each boat what you like and don't like
    thats the best way to make your choice

MR HARLEY
    How about the DCB deck boat?
    That would be my choice, but I think you may need to go to twins.
    Or
    Try looking at the Trident Deck Boat ask for Wes, or the Conquest and talk to Keith Sayre here on the boards, he is a great guy to deal with and talk about boats.
    Sean at Magic is great start at magic to speak with.
    We have A DCB F-29 full walk-thru with a single Viper motor (625) and we couldnt be more happier with it and the performance it puts out in our boat. There is no porpoise at all in our boat.
    All in all get what you feel is best.
    Welcome aboard!

sigepmock
    Don't forget the Howard Deck boat. Saw one in Havasu last weekend....great looking boat and great reviews....
    My wife and I have been looking at deck boats. Before we buy we'll ride in the Magic, the Conquest, the Howard, hopefully the Trident , and if Ultra ever finishes it their deck boat :crossx:
    Definately lots of good boats to look at, all with their pros and cons. The only thing I really worry about with the Magic, is the fact that they've grown so fast in the last few years and I think they get a little over whelmed at times trying to get boats out and the quality suffers just a bit. That's just my $.02.
    Good luck,
    Chris

Sean@magic
    That would be my choice, but I think you may need to go to twins.
    Or
    Try looking at the Trident Deck Boat ask for Wes, or the Conquest and talk to Keith Sayre here on the boards, he is a great guy to deal with and talk about boats.
    Sean at Magic is great start at magic to speak with.
    We have A DCB F-29 full walk-thru with a single Viper motor (625) and we couldnt be more happier with it and the performance it puts out in our boat. There is no porpoise at all in our boat.
    All in all get what you feel is best.
    Welcome aboard!
    Thanks Craig. Look forward to seeing you out there all summer.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast