Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Magic Help

Not So Fast
    the only report of a porpoise I have ever heard about was the 2003 Powerboat test of a 28 Magic Deck down river at Parker. They said when they approached the top speed which as I remember was around 100mph (had an inhouse motor of about 800hp??) they noticed a little porpoise. Thats all I have ever heard mentioned and thats way too FAST in a deck boat anyway IMO. You can still find the test on Powerboat online. Check your PM's OK NSF

Phat Matt
    I hear these guys make a nice deck boat.
    www.eticketboats.com

Buster
    www.eticketboats.com

Your not bias now, are you Matt?
    ETicket does make a sweet deck boat...

NashvilleBound
    www.eticketboats.com

Couple small changes and I would order one tomorrow...........

OLLMAN
    Thank you all for the response. You guys are all great. I'll let you know what I get. Have a safe summer an watch out for the darn life jackets that say RENTAL on it.

havasu5150
    I am very happy with my 2006 Conquest Top Cat II.
    they redesigned the hull for 2006 the ride is excellent. The fit and finish is top of the line.
    Like others have stated talk to Keith at Conquest, you will not be disappointed.

Froggystyle
    I would definitely look at the E-ticket after this weekend. We got to party next to Matt and Jen quite a bit and it is a really beautiful, well put together boat to be sure.
    With grandkids and Parker to take into consideration, I would think that our boat with the jet drive might be right up your alley. We will be heading to Parker here in the next couple of weeks, and I would be happy to give you a test drive and let you see what it is like with the big motor and dual jets. Matt can let you in on the accelleration I imagine...
    Keith at Conquest is another person you must talk to for sure. Conquest built my favorite deck boat (other than ours of course ) until I sat in Matt's E-ticket. Plus, Keith is one of only a couple of people I would recommend to buy a boat from. He is a great, ethical guy who really has the interests of the buyer at heart.
    That would be as far as my list went though. If you test all three of these boats with power like you are looking for, I think you will find your next boat.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234