Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bass Lake 8/16 to 8/20

Mandelon
    It looks like my tour director actually made plans and we have reservations up there. Any recommendations on what to do, where to eat and what to watch out for.....??
    Thanks.
    Man---->hoping this is a fun trip<----delon...

77charger
    watch out for that roman 1 guy and a wood deck flattie :wink: :crossx:

little rowe boat
    I would say go to Duceys,but I heard it burnt down some tears back.Enjoy the time on the water,it's a small lake but very nice.

Ultracrazy
    Small lake.....and stupid boaters.
    If the weather is nice......find a nice cove and watch the eagles in the Sky.
    Go over to the Pines resort and listen to music on the water.
    Make your way over to Millers landing and have some of the best food and coldest beer on the lake.....the food is really good there.
    If your taking your boat......I hope it's not freeboard challenged.....I have a 21 Ultra and it took a beating :hammer2:
    But...the air is clear and the place is very appealing to the eye.
    Have good time

Mandelon
    I will print this thread and give it to my tour director....

wedge44
    Mandelon, Enjoy it... lake is pretty much empty Mon to fri...perfect glass at 8:00 am NO SPEED LIMIT...There is a proposal to imply a speed limit, when you register your boat ask about from to vote against speed limit...anyone who register thier boat can vote...sherriff ask you boat SAFELY...IOW limit spped runs to early AM or LATE evening Quiet hour on water are 8:00 pm to 8:00 am no wake between these hours entire lake...
    Food;
    original ducey's did burn down several years ago,, New Ducey's is on the lake 2 restaurants 1) Ducey's Bar & Grill chicken fingers and the sort...good drinks on patio overlooking the lake. 2) The restaurant at Ducey's ...excellent food prime rib ****
    Castillo's is a new Mexican place almost across from the pines bar @ Ducey's Great food...on the lake Millers and the forks..,both have great burgers recommend the MEAL @ forks ...it's a Double Cheeseburger on grilled sourdough...want to know more....I basically grew up at this lake and have several cousins living there year round.

Sherpa
    alot of idiot kids riding jetskiis with no parental supervision............
    they actually want you to go pay a $25 fee for a lake sticker for that place..
    Ducey's looks really nice....... never went inside..... the lake is a counter-
    clockwise place...............
    --It's a small lake for "speed" runs.......... parts of "THE GREAT OUTDOORS"
    with John Candy was filmed there..............
    have fun,
    --Sherpa

You Te
    Watch out for the movie star roman 1 and his turd flat bottom.
    You Te

Sherpa
    suck my wake-!
    --it went from blower motor, to tunnel ram......and in one scene, at the ramp,
    it had the blower, but the belt wasn't spinning.......... ala madmax........
    --Sherpa

cracker
    New to the board, Live at Bass Lake. Duceys is great, Forks good burger, Millers good chili fries. Willow cove has several nice spots to hang out, there is an island there that seems to draw alot of people (near the sheriffs tower). Where are you staying? I suppose on the Duceys side of the lake? The new Duceys has live bands on friday night and you can take your boat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast