I am almost finshed gathering all my quality parts for my 460 FBB build-up, minus the pistons (compression???) and intake/carb set-up. I have heard alot of hype about tunnel rams and single carb set-ups, but everyone has there opinion. Tunnel rams are just damm good looking on a 18 foot jetboat when polished and set-up right, but nothing looks worse than not being able to start it, or having to bottle feed it at the peir (Major fire hazard). Now are the unreliable set-ups people are referring to set-up correctly? IE flowmatched carbs, enough fuel pressure, quality linkage sets (not cheap!!), respectable compression ratios, enough battery to turn it over LOL, etc, etc... Yeah I would love to tear the river up with a single carb and performer RPM set-up, but why can't I do it with a tunnel ram that is set-up correctly and dependable? Could some one give me some sound advice to how I should go about setting this up on my boat so I am ready for next memorial weekend. My planned expenses are leaning towards (460 BB bored 0.060+) a polished Weiand Tunnel Ram, twin flowmatched identically jetted 750 D.pumper carbs w/barry grant linkage, the boat has a holley blue pump with regulator (is this enough pump for this set-up?). The bottom end is stock (externally balanced) ARP fastners, heads are 92cc heads (cheap heads) roller rockers (modified to work w/heads) Comp cams Extreme marine cam matched to HP/torque band, stiffer springs matched to cam lift. I am taking my time to do this right because I want this awesome looking and performing set-up but I want it done right. I think I have my homework done throughly, but if I left something please inform me!!! PLEASE READ THIS ALL CAREFULLY AND LIST SOME SOUND ADVICE WITH PART NUMBERS IF POSSIABLE... I am attempting to get this TOPIC as popular as the "Berk" topic but with a little less BS...Let the replys begin