Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone like the movie Blazing Saddles?

dgie
    Nothing like drinking a beer and watching Blazing Saddles at the same time.....Movie rocks

anxious
    don't be laying around getting a sun tan.....ain't going to do you know good no how!!!

dgie
    Already past that part LAMAO Lily Van Snuuk does not want him to leave the hotel right now

dgie
    And Mongo is chained to the jail cell......mongo stay with sheriff bart though

anxious
    rape, stampeding cattle, arson and rape.... you already said rape......i like rape.

dgie
    Hmm seems like they are going to set up a toll booth to slow down Mr. Tagert and the boys from entering the fake town of Rockridge...Not there yet, but already knows what is going to hapen after watching the movie like 20 times already.

dgie
    I can't belive this movie was almost not made, Evidently Gene Wilder was not the original cast, but was brought in at the last moment to fill in and take the part....I love this movie. Mel Brooks said that this movie could not be made today due to it's content. Screw content I love this movie

Kim Hanson
    rape, stampeding cattle, arson and rape.... you already said rape......i like rape.
    I like the movie for the titties..you like the rape .....( . )( . )......

dgie
    He is talking about when they were in line signing up to be part of Mr. Tagerts possey. One of the guys said all that....

73kona455
    one of the funniest movies around.. mel brooks made alot of funny ones that wouldnt be called politically correct in this day and time

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast