Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: C3B teasers

Bense468
    Good looking out Fourq. Always nice to hear those type of stories. Boater brotherhood.

JustMVG
    Didja get any pics of Ron and his boat thats rrrr on the boards.
    Nice Guy . Mike VG

dmontzsta
    Didja get any pics of Ron and his boat thats rrrr on the boards.
    Nice Guy . Mike VG
    Check Hot Spots West there are some over there.

FOURQ
    Good looking out Fourq. Always nice to hear those type of stories. Boater brotherhood.
    ya see everyone thinks we are assholes but look we help pepole out..lol
    4Q

dmontzsta
    ya see everyone thinks we are assholes but look we help pepole out..lol
    4Q
    They do?

FOURQ
    They do?
    lol ok not everyone... :rollside:

XClutchboy725
    i cruised down to the sandbar on sunday i acctually ended up towing down to park moabi and launching there.. i met xclutchboy there.. there were only a few of us i think everyone else backed out because it looked like rain.. but we were sitting at the sanbar whatching thunder and lightning and rain all around us and decided it was time to go so we bonzai'd back up river and got rained on our way to moabi...
    Jet-o-Vator... Here are those pics my wife shot of you guys when we were runnin' from the rain. Sorry in advance for you dial-up folks...they're big!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...B_2004_041.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...B_2004_039.jpg
    That was a cool run! It was nice to run 'er up in those rpm's for a while like that! You're boat runs nice!

dmontzsta
    I know that boat passed me in Needles, I remember it.

steelcomp
    Hey...great time meeting all those great boaters this weekend. LVJetboy, Squirtcha, BudLight, and the rest of you. This was my first river trip...great fun, now I'm hooked.
    We were going down to Needles Sun and passed BudLight as they were trying to get his boat out of the water. We stopped and turned around to help, but couldn't get within a hundred yards...looked down and we were in 8" of water...in the middle of the river. Have pics, will post later. So my buddy held the boat, and I walked over and lent a hand. Man what a bummer. The bottom came apart, cracked along the starbord strake just in front of the trransom, and when the crack got to the transom, the water just blew out a piece the size of a basket ball. We had to lift it up out of the water and set it on someone elses trailer. At the Avi, someone got a good idea, anad we duct taped a big piece of tarp over the hole, and it floated long enough to swap it to it's own trailer. Boat's toast. Motor's probably OK.
    Definately one of the fastest boats there this weekend. The one guy who did beat him (don't remember his name) in a pretty orange Daytona, overheated and was done. Next in line was the red Southwind with the blower. He ran out of gas Sun and did a lean melt down. Bummer...I was getting ready to run him. Fiinally got dialed in Sun (late) and made some good runs.
    Bud Light...If you're out there, I have pics of your boat after the mishap...don't want to post them unless it's OK with you.
    Great time...be back next year!
    Oh yeah, I'm motorhead on RJB. The yelow Bahner tunnel.
    Great to meet all of you!!!
    Squirtcha...what happened to our message board?
    Scott

steelcomp
    These are just what i need to get my ass in gear for FC2!!!
    Shaun...have you found a trailer yet? Have one that had a sanger flat on it...Sanger's gone, but VERY solid trailer. A little ugly, but in real good condition. I'm in the central coast.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234