Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: CBBB who has the pictures and the stories?

Rev. Williams
    If I was any tanner you'd never see me in those pics
    Jenn, I think the setting you need for that camera is "Return" Get yourself a Canon and enjoy ease of use and light,bright pics !!

Mrs Luvnlife
    If I was any tanner you'd never see me in those pics
    Jenn, I think the setting you need for that camera is "Return" Get yourself a Canon and enjoy ease of use and light,bright pics !!
    You would be the one to be the 'smarta$$'...wouldn't you!!
    What fun would a camera be if it was used in light, bright places????
    Ohhhh....you said light, bright, pics....well that's when the 'remembering to change the setting' has to take place, it works....really it does!!!

djdtpr
    Cuttin into Jeep season The hammers are callin.[/QUOTE]
    Oh ya Sledge and Jack.I love the smell of burning oil and creased metal!

hottrodder
    What a great post to spend some quality time at work with . Looks like a good time with good peeps.
    Maybe one of you can help me out. I'm trying to select a locale for an event next season and I was thinking the Avi might me a good venue. Can someone tell me who organized this? I'm looking for a name I could talk to at the resort that could provide details about cost, insurance, availability, etc...
    Thanks, and enjoy it next year.

Sportin' Wood
    Cuttin into Jeep season The hammers are callin.
    Oh ya Sledge and Jack.I love the smell of burning oil and creased metal![/QUOTE]
    Nothin better then scattered gears and broken axle's in the middle of a god forsaken desert with cold ass wind blowin non stop. Except maybe 118, light breeze, cold beer, and wet naked ladies drinkin boonsfarm!
    Guess maybe I can wait a little longer for Jeep season :rollside:
    [Highjack mode off]

djdtpr
    Got Rockwell?No more broke axles or gears,just every thing leading up to it!
    Ok back to boats no mre hyjacked threads.

flat broke
    What a great post to spend some quality time at work with . Looks like a good time with good peeps.
    Maybe one of you can help me out. I'm trying to select a locale for an event next season and I was thinking the Avi might me a good venue. Can someone tell me who organized this? I'm looking for a name I could talk to at the resort that could provide details about cost, insurance, availability, etc...
    Thanks, and enjoy it next year.
    First of all, with that bad ass twin turbo'd Vector jet and the Mandella to choose from, the bigger question is why weren't you there to see for yourself?
    Seriously though, Email me at admin@liquidaddiction.net and I'd be happy to put you in touch with the right people at the Avi to help you out. I'll also give you the lowdown on the ongoings there as it may influence your decision.
    Thanks,
    Chris
    BTW, the droop worked well on the boat, but I grabbed another project and am even happier with the results so far.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425