Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: JETFEST 2004 Annual Hot Boat Rally on Lake Corpus Christi

OldFaithful Squirter
    Remember the Helicopter Pictures are now Scheduled for Sunday at 2:00 at the blue pump house in a nice manorly fashion!! Bring out the boats and bikinis!!

EASYSTROKE
    Mike,
    We will be in #7 which I assume will be right next door. We should get there Saturday morning and stay till Monday. This will be my first time and it sounds like it will be a blast.

texas-19
    Easystroke,
    Our first time to jetfest also,we should get their around noon on sunday.
    Mike

texas-19
    OldFaithful,
    Those are some really cool pictures from the helicopter.Do you have any more like that posted somewhere?Can't wait to get their!
    Hey cookieman,
    If you could bring those pictures from Del Rio i would really appreciate it.I am going to take a boat load of pics this time so maybe we could make a trade when we get a chance to download them.
    Easystrokes,
    This is what my boat looks like.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...smrvl7-med.jpg
    Won't be the fastest boat but it will have some of the coldest beer!

mrgoslow
    tx-19 unless your using rocksalt with your ice i wouldnt count on the coldest beer.
    easy, i live down in so tx now but i used to live near i45 & rayford sawdust exit and it took about 4 hours with boat in tow. i guess it just depends on how fast you want to tow and how many stops your significant other needs to make.
    btw kelly, that girlfriend is now my wife.

esabataj
    This is the Mr. GoSlow Boat and the White, Black, Yellow, Orange and Red boat belongs to OldFaithful Squirter. We will be hanging at the lake all weekend so make sure you get that ride of yours back to together and tell all your jet boat buddies to come attend JetFest 2004 because it will be the last Big Blow Out of the year!! Till then we will Jet'Cha Later- Kelly Craven
    Kelly.
    Did You all decide not to do the end of the season bash at Lake Medina this year?

EASYSTROKE
    [IMG]
    Won't be the fastest boat but it will have some of the coldest beer!
    texas-19,
    I'm with ya on that. I won't be the fastest either but I'll be having fun anyway. If you are slow you can at least look good doing it. That's what Im shooting for. LOL
    mrgoslow,
    Thanks for the info. I can't wait till next weekend.
    Is there any gas stations close by fiesta marina. I plan on burning up about 500 gallons so I'll have to be refueling about every hour or so.

OldFaithful Squirter
    I am sure that we will head to Medina again before the end of the year, but JET FEST will be the last BIG BIG rally. So make sure you all come and join us on Lake Corpus Christi this Labor Day Weekend. As for Mr. GoSlow, or actually Mrs. GoSlow, the picture I posted for him said girlfriend which was the case when the picture was taken, now it is (Mrs. GoSlow)!!! For give me! Hey another note the T-shirts, Koozies, Stickers, and BBQ plates will be for sale under the JETFEST Tent on Saturday, sales start at 10:00 am so come and get your shirts and a BBQ plate. As for Sunday JETFEST will be providing the Bar-B-Que meal, so please purchase the shirts to help us fund this. Thank you to everyone whom is attending and making the Hot Boat Rally what it has become! ONE GREAT PARTY! Keep in mind that Game Wardens will be checking these hot boats for Baffles which is needed in Over Transom Exhaust, so bring them with you. Kick off party starts Friday Night at Uncle Loui's and Tony and Nora are expecting everyone to come hang out there, some come join us!! Also to the locals we will have a pre-t-shirt sale on Friday at the Orange Grove Boat Barn 8-27-04 so come get your shirt early if you wish! Thanks Kelly

mrgoslow
    easy, damn thatsalotta gas. fiesta marina sells 87 octane at reasonable rates. unless things have changed w/new ownership, there is no premium. btw, i think they only have a 1000 gallon tank. the convenience store w/car wash you will pass on your way to the fiesta marina is the closest premium but obviously that would be by can or removing boat from h2o

EASYSTROKE
    I run 93 in mine so I guess I will be loading it up and hauling butt to the convenience store.
    After reading Old Squirt's comment about the baffles, I gonna have to figure out a way to quite my ride. Maybe I can drill some holes in coke cans and stuff them in my headers. Anyone ever tried that!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast