Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kachina Power Boats

slink
    Wow, Frenchie it looks like all that mind "f" ing really paid off.....Good Job. Feel free to slap a SW sticker on the side of his boat

Havasu_Dreamin
    We looked at all the local manufacturers and they all wanted huge amounts of cash for thier boats, no bells or whistles either.
    What?!?!?!? I can think of two builders off hand that pretty much give you everything you really need in a boat standard. I can also think of others that nickel and dime you to death.

Kachina26
    Sorry Randy, I think I went too far. Musta been those 2 coors lights I drank. Whoa my head is spinning.
    Hey no prob bud, I know what that stuff does to ya. :mix:

FRENCHIE
    Hey no prob bud, I know what that stuff does to ya. :mix:
    funny, dude real funny!!!

Kachina26
    What?!?!?!? I can think of two builders off hand that pretty much give you everything you really need in a boat standard. I can also think of others that nickel and dime you to death.
    Most of the builders I shopped wanted to do the nickel and dime thing. "You want 2 batteries? Oh sure we CAAN do that, but it's a little more" Some tossed it all in. Kachina came pretty well equipped. I know for a little more there are better boats. I also loved what they were willing to do graphics wise.
    Take it easy Frenchie, save a little for this weekend.

Dr. Eagle
    Are you sure you wanna know?
    We just got our 26' Force in February (actually started the process in October last year). We love it. We looked at all the local manufacturers and they all wanted huge amounts of cash for thier boats, no bells or whistles either. We stumbled onto Kachina through a friends recommendation, and Voila, we're the proud owners of "It's a Scream"
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...t_side-med.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...C-296X-med.JPG
    Call and talk to Louie, Missie or Shannon (our favorite) and tell them the Flanagans sent you...
    oh, and hit thier website here (http://www.kachinaboats.com) :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:
    I called Kachina today, and they said they'd make me one just like yours with TWO skulls on each side... for only 150 bucks more. How's that for being outskulled? :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

Debbolas
    I called Kachina today, and they said they'd make me one just like yours with TWO skulls on each side... for only 150 bucks more. How's that for being outskulled? :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:
    You soooooooooooo funny!!!
    LOL :skull: :skull: :skull:
    seriously, they are the best. I really liked Essex, but we would have a 24ft boat instead of our 26ft. If you aren't in a hurry, ask about a boat show special. We have a DVD player, upgraded stereo and auto night light. TELL THEM THE FLANAGANS SENT YOU !!! I want trailer guides added to my trailer :clover:

Kachina26
    You soooooooooooo funny!!!
    LOL :skull: :skull: :skull:
    seriously, they are the best. I really liked Essex, but we would have a 24ft boat instead of our 26ft. If you aren't in a hurry, ask about a boat show special. We have a DVD player, upgraded stereo and auto night light. TELL THEM THE PRESCOTTS SENT YOU !!! I want trailer guides added to my trailer :clover:
    Thanks for getting the name right. Trailer guides????????? If you are having issues just don't put the trailer so deep. Trailer guides are for NOOBS.

Debbolas
    Thanks for getting the name right. Trailer guides????????? If you are having issues just don't put the trailer so deep. Trailer guides are for NOOBS.
    You sooooooooooo edited that quote!!!!!
    I want trailer guides so I can put the boat on the trailer, Matt has no problem. I just want to do it. :wink:
    F L A N A G A N S

Kachina26
    You sooooooooooo edited that quote!!!!!
    I want trailer guides so I can put the boat on the trailer, Matt has no problem. I just want to do it. :wink:
    P R E S C O T T S
    Like I said leave the trailer out a little. Also, don't put it in neutral at the last second, the boat will cock off to the side.
    I didn't edit anything. Thanks for the Props again. Gosh you are such a sweetheart.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast