Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Feel like flying this week

spectratoad
    What about the house or car on the ground that caught the rest of that shroud. :angry2: :jawdrop: Those look like French clouds though.

Desert Rat
    Still a scary pic, i dont think they teach you this at A and P School either. MVG
    No what they teach you at A&P school is if you do this you will need to find a new profession when you get out of jail. :hammerhea

Evo22
    we took mexicana air to cancun a few years back right after take off on our way back home one of the shrouds came off and it sounded like the wing tore off we made a big u-turn and put it on the ground 30-40 min later we re-boarded and took off again made it home with no problems but what a scare that was

JustMVG
    Maybe the maintenance preflight book was missing that "Make sure all shroud latches are secured" and the post flight walkaround by the pilot or second in command was blind, either way everyone came back and the aircraft was serviced and all was hunky dory after that.

73kona455
    DARN.. now i rememeber where that pocket full of dzus fastener go.. :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

Ziggy
    Looks like KLM colors to me...Too blue looking for America West.

JustMVG
    Or Air Tahiti Nui might have been coming out of CDG and lost the shroud, by the looks of the pic they've figgered they gots problem and best land Wiki Wiki!!!
    Ziggy you got the german and i have da pigeon english brah!!! scuse me have to shi shi wiki wiki be back no pra bra. K!

Sleek-Jet
    wow, I can't believe the engine didn't fall off.
    I bet the promoted the A&P that signed that off, get's 'em off the floor and out of harms way. :idea:

JustMVG
    Oh yeah he was promoted to Biffy Cart duty, hook up the hose and pull the T, make sure the T is pushed all the way back in, because the guy on the other end of this flight is gonna be pissed literally.

Sleek-Jet
    Oh yeah he was promoted to Biffy Cart duty, hook up the hose and pull the T, make sure the T is pushed all the way back in, because the guy on the other end of this flight is gonna be pissed literally.
    Been there, done that. The blue stain finally wore off after a couple weeks. Ahhh.... Tales from the Line Shack.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast