Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: In search of tunnel hull....

MAXIMUS
    Yeah, I'm thinking with those seats, I would be able to hang with the outboarders in the Bench Racing forum :sqeyes:
    Yea Tom would be your kingkamamabiatch!

BrianS
    oooops, wrong person.....lol
    ehhhhhhhhemmmm, Mr. Rose, see above.....lol

HammerDown
    [QUOTE=MAXIMUS]The newer style 21' daytona has alot more interior room than that of hammer downs style. Not as sexy but more practical! QUOTE]
    Hmmm, my 1983 vs a friends... 96 I don't see much if anymore let alone "alot more interior room".
    If anything the only thing his has is a few cubby storage holes in the left and right sponsons vs mine are wide open.
    Both excellent boats...and I'll agree the lines of mine are like older Vetts, very cool.
    Just wanted to add, even though not offered in a jet :frown: ...the 22' Daytona has alot more room than the 21'.

Jbb
    JBB is a pimp!!! :burningm: Trader!!! He deserves an outboard!!! :eat:
    Damm...Maxi.....a little quick on the trigger....arent we?.....lol

Duane HTP
    The Liberators are a nice boat, but way, way too heavy for a good running jet. Stay with the Eliminator if possible.

Bryan Rose
    The Liberators are a nice boat, but way, way too heavy for a good running jet. Stay with the Eliminator if possible.
    Thanks for the heads up Duane... Don't want a heavy boat that takes over a 1000 ponies to go triple digits.
    Perhaps I should come see what is in Kansas.... Any good leads there Duane?

MAXIMUS
    [QUOTE=MAXIMUS]The newer style 21' daytona has alot more interior room than that of hammer downs style. Not as sexy but more practical! QUOTE]
    Hmmm, my 1983 vs a friends... 96 I don't see much if anymore let alone "alot more interior room".
    If anything the only thing his has is a few cubby storage holes in the left and right sponsons vs mine are wide open.
    Both excellent boats...and I'll agree the lines of mine are like older Vetts, very cool.
    Just wanted to add, even though not offered in a jet :frown: ...the 22' Daytona has alot more room than the 21'.
    Hmmm and I thought the whole reason they retooled the 21 was to add more room! The old style isn't much roomier than the 19's but thats just my 02! :wink:

HavasuDreamin'
    Hmmm and I thought the whole reason they retooled the 21 was to add more room! The old style isn't much roomier than the 19's but thats just my 02! :wink:
    Have you seen a 19' recently? :idea: The side gunnel decking is well over a foot wide on each side. Probalby 18" on each side near the front seats. The 21' Daytona regardless of style has the room of a cabin cruiser compared to a 19'. Perhaps what you guys are doing wrong is bolting car motors in the back. J/K.

Rampager
    .....I did. Find yourself a nice 21' Eagle tunnel and go find the shallows!
    Cheers

BLOWN88FRESNO MINI
    Check out EbaY, theres a descent Eliminator 19' Daytona project for sale.
    located in Hemet, Ca.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast