Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to know about Scream's and Debolas's organic turkeys

clownpuncher
    What's the deal with those things? I know my sis had bought from you and she loved it. She just said it tasted different than a store bought turkey.
    What's the dif?
    I usually do a special rub and use the Weber for mine. The best you ever had. Even guys at the station that aren't "turkey guys" love it.
    Tell us what's up with the poultry farm and why your stuff is so healthy and good.

HighRoller
    Rubbin' the turkey? Is that what it's called at the station now? It used to be called "reading the paper".... Always wondered why my Dad's station had a stack of Playboy mags and Sunday papers in the john....

clownpuncher
    Rubbin' the turkey? Is that what it's called at the station now? It used to be called "reading the paper".... Always wondered why my Dad's station had a stack of Playboy mags and Sunday papers in the john....
    Yeah yeah yeah :wink:
    In my department, the days of girly mags in the john are long gone. Hell, we can hardy give a new guy a hard time anymore. I still find a way to ride their asses and for some reason I get away with it Now it's all Hot Boat mags (yes, they have a magazine fockers), dirt bike mags, car/truck mags and fire stuff.

HighRoller
    I hear ya'... A couple dykes brought LA County's Playboy days to an end. Guess they were jealous about women looking like women. Then everything was good until those dumbass paramedics told one of the girls she had to shave the clam to initiate herself....then the PC Police clamped down on the whole department like a bunch of Nazis. Never been the same since...

HighRoller
    Damn, sorry. Got off topic. Did the "Organic" turkeys smoke marijuana instead of cigarettes? I heard it's better for you and more relaxing.

gramps
    I think they are called "free range" birds....................in other words they run loose in Pomona and Chino 'till Scream catches 'em.............

HighRoller
    Is there a difference between those and "orgasmic" turkeys? :redface:

gramps
    Is there a difference between those and "orgasmic" turkeys? :redface:
    their "orgasmic" birds come from west L.A.

HighRoller
    their "orgasmic" birds come from west L.A.
    You mean closer to Chatsworth...... :notam:

Debbolas
    I'm so sorry, I didn't see this thread (we have been sooooo busy lately)
    The chickens and turkeys are Range Free which means they are allowed to run around on the ground and scratch and feed. The Organic fowl are feed organic feed and they run around on the ground as well, this is better than being couped up in a cage all day (get it chicken coup) ha!!! Ha!!! I crack myself up!
    They taste really good and I can bring you a sample if you want. We wanted to come visit your resturant.
    Oh, and our chickens and turkeys are fresh, not frozen, so they taste really good!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast