Thread: New Hampshire, Anybody know this boat?

Jet Novice
    Hey guys, This Hondo Pantera T-deck was advertised in Jetboatracing.com's classified ads. Boat has been sold but I am trying to track down the new owner so I can get some pics of it and the awesome paint job.
    When the boat was advertised for sale it was in Manchester, New Hampshire.
    If anyone knows the boat and how I can get in touch with the owner I would greatly appreciate it.
    Mark
    markm@adamsinternationaltrucks.com

DaveA
    Howdy, neighbor!
    Rather interesting paint scheme, isn't it. You thinking about doing something like that?
    You gonna come to the Antique Classic Boat deal next month?? You gotta show up with your jet to help me show the furniture boat guys what their termite tugs evolved into.
    I've got Raysoncraft #2 about ready to float (#1 is still in mothballs) so you'll have to call me to find out all about it. It's been a big secret. Nobody on these boards know that I have it, either! Don't tell 'em, shhhh.!
    See ya,
    DaveA

Jet Novice
    You did'nt end up with the "Super Shakey" did you? Ya, I'm bailing out of the Hawaiian project in favor of this Hondo Pantera that I bought. It's got a setback R pump, all the go fast stuff for the hull. I need a set of open chamber Oval port heads ASAP to get this thing in the water this summer. You or any of your friends have any?