Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ***boat Help!!!!!

Dave C
    how about a warning label? like with adult content. ... that way "some people" won't open a political thread and get offended.
    BTW can someone show me to the person who "forces" you to open a political thread?
    I know sometimes its hard to resist opening one but if you try really really hard you can avoid them altogther. its totally up to you.
    Give it a try sometime.

Debbolas
    LMAO!!!
    Just say "no" to political threads?!?
    Good one! :skull:

JustMVG
    I think i am possessed, my head keeps saying no do not open that thread but try as i might my right hand goes to the political agendas and the poli-crap threads it's as if my mouse hand has it's own thoughts and is telling me to open open open!!!

JustMVG
    Oh I forgot we'll need a beer forum.
    And a BUI opinion forum.
    And a "look at my hot wife / gf" forum.
    And a "when I'm leaving for the river / lake" forum

What about a Who Wants to kick RD in the Junk While he's Reading the Rex Catalog while thinking of someone elses GF or Boat Thread, drinking a beer and deciding to go boat Under the Influenza?

CEO
    Nope...get lost..take a hkie...sucka :lightsabe :boxingguy :wink:
    Love ya Pat
    I got your Hike, chick! BTW, can I just have one of those
    beers in your hand?

Sleek-Jet
    If this doesn't go my way, I'm going to demand a recount, then cry when I loose anyway. :argue:

***boat
    It was like that for a while but everyone just posted all their off topic stuff in the top forum.
    OK then put the Hot Boats section on the top and put the Sandbar down lower on the page.
    And change the topic to Sandbar political crap and other non boating BS :hammerhea :2purples:
    HDD :wink:

steelcomp
    Naw, keep it the way it is. Sandbar is for "open" topics, except for those which some don't like? I think there's enough sensorship going on already in this country, and this election is a pretty big one...people obviously want to talk about it. I would bet dimes to dognuts (yes, dognuts) that there was plenty of political discussion going on this last weekend.
    Don't like it, don't read it. Don't like what's on your radio, change the channel. Don't like what's on your TV, turn it off. Don't like what's in the news paper, don't read it! Man, I'ts getting old, hearing individuals complain about doing something voluntarily, and expecting everyone else to get out of their way or fix their problem!! This is a FREE country, which means we are FREE to do or not do something! It also means you are free to express your dislike! Isn't it great!

jbtrailerjim
    I
    Don't like, don't read. Easy solution. :hammer2:
    That's the way I feel. It's the Sandbar and it's a place where people can post a thread about any random subject. If I'm not interested in the thread, I simply just don't read it.
    I'm not much for the political thread's but they definitely don't need there own forums. Once the elections are over I'm thinking we won't see nearly as many.

ROZ
    This thread isn't PC

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast