Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: ***boat Help!!!!!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    While we're at it let's give Debbolas her own forum. And how about one for beer bongs and another for fake vs. real boobs :rollside:
    Those items: beer bongs, real boobs, fake boobs and Debolas, all belong in/on/at the Sandbar. :wink:
    I don't think there is the need for a separate forum. Most political threads have political titles, is it that hard to avoid them? Really, I don't care either way, but I voted not to separate them. I would also vote for Debolas for moderator, if she wants it. She seems open-minded and non-confrontational. It would be better than having two moderators who would disagree.
    My .02

HCS
    There's moderators on here? :220v:

welk2party
    I normally do not care, except that they seem to dominate the forums right now. :frown:

dean51267
    See, America as a collective unit is pretty smart, that is the idea of a free country, but it is not a "Republican" or "Democrat" country, whoever has the better idea tends to have the weapons (ideas) to beat up those with lesser sides.
    What we now see is a significant number of post from the right, the reason is simple, Kerry is unelectable. Get over it, in some 75 days it will be over.
    / :eat:

Scream
    Well, I've placed my vote for a temporary political forum, that'll keep it organized and compartmentalized, or whatever... And as for voting for Debbolas as Mod...how much does it pay? :wink:
    Scream <---Glad to be home

ahhell
    Isnt this what the open forum is for???it will be over in a couple months and we can all go back to talking about our favorite whatevers and what our weekend plans are...yada yada yada. its brain food people.... help turn dems into us

Debbolas
    Those items: beer bongs, real boobs, fake boobs and Debolas, all belong in/on/at the Sandbar. :wink:
    I don't think there is the need for a separate forum. Most political threads have political titles, is it that hard to avoid them? Really, I don't care either way, but I voted not to separate them. I would also vote for Debolas for moderator, if she wants it. She seems open-minded and non-confrontational. It would be better than having two moderators who would disagree.
    My .02
    Oh, you didn't see my post about the ***wipe that left me neg rep points, a message and no name.............(I can loose my temper sometimes, but I really try not too) :clover:

***boat
    Well OK, till the elections, or I get sick of it the new forum "Political Rhetoric" will be formed. DO NOT POST ANY MORE POLITICAL THREADS IN THE SANDBAR. I WILL NOT MOVE THEM FOR YOU, THEY WILL JUST BE DELETED.

Dave C
    can I cry "censorship" now (even though it isn't).
    also I think the use of the term "rhetoric" to describe this thread is incorrect. Rhetoric is the persuasive use of speech.
    technically what we are doing is complaining, arguing and calling each other names. That ain't rhetoric.
    so if you're gonna put us way down in the basement why don't we come up with a better title.
    May I suggest..... "banished" political threads or...... sort of free speech.....
    just trying to help.
    BTW what ever happened to the good ole American saying..... "I may not like what your saying but I defend you right to say it"........ or... "the most unpopular speech is the type that needs the most defending."

Squirtin Thunder
    See we can make a difference !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have been doing my own pole on the presidential race and it seens to me that 90% of the boaters poled are for Bush. Now it seems that the Cal boaters are the ones that Bush needs to talk to and get their vote. For some ungodly reason Cal boater/voters are mislead that George is screwing them in some way. Just remember that he does what he says. I think he has done everything he said he would do in some way. Don't expect that from Flippin John. Everyday he has a different plan.
    Our votes do count so everyone go put your $.02 in at the poles in November !!!!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast