Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sure is boring

FLYTE RISK
    Sure is boring in here these days, what happened to the good old days; Smack talking who's gonna line up with who.. Alias's everywhere havin fun.
    Just curious seems like a very reserved crowd now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :boxed:

Itsahobby
    They keep adding more forums, now they have bench racers and spam :argue:
    Never been much of a smack talker myself, my junk is slow and I can't afford the HPs to make it faster :cry:

lilrick
    Sure is boring in here these days, what happened to the good old days; Smack talking who's gonna line up with who.. Alias's everywhere havin fun.
    bench racers ....(your answer)

Kim Hanson
    bench racers ....(your answer)
    It is still happening in thar ..........( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
    Is reserved now meaning boring ...........( . )( . )............

Kim Hanson
    They keep adding more forums, now they have bench racers and spam :argue:
    Never been much of a smack talker myself, my junk is slow and I can't afford the HPs to make it faster :cry:
    Donald can try to talk smack, so can you .........( . )( . )...........also he has slow arse shit

dmontzsta
    You are right, my shit is slow. Your shit is FAST! your bunghole is so stretched, and the shit just pours out now.

lilrick
    check out my fleet biotches!!!!!

Sangerboy
    I agree Dave, although still filled with good info, it is way less entertaining than is used to be :cry: I've lurked on Bench Racers a couple of times but it just seems that everytime everyone just ends up calling each other gay :sleeping: I miss some of the cutting, witty repartee, some good NorCal/SoCal rivalry etc.

lilrick
    I agree Dave, although still filled with good info, it is way less entertaining than is used to be :cry: I've lurked on Bench Racers a couple of times but it just seems that everytime everyone just ends up calling each other gay :sleeping: I miss some of the cutting, witty repartee, some good NorCal/SoCal rivalry etc.
    fag!!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast