Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Elsinore on Saturday 8/28

v-drive
    Well I just found out I will be spending a few hours here Sat and Sun.
    It didn't bother me until I drove this damn boat. v-drive

dmontzsta
    Well I just found out I will be spending a few hours here Sat and Sun.
    It didn't bother me until I drove this damn boat. v-drive
    well...just tell them you need off Labor Day and we can make it a mini-LaveyCraft V Drive regatta.

v-drive
    You just want me there so you have someone you can beat with your new nitrous powered ford.. :rollside: v-drive

dmontzsta
    You just want me there so you have someone you can beat with your new nitrous powered ford.. :rollside: v-drive
    No, just the opposite, I was thinking of you being there as a partner in crime. Free nitrous rides?

v-drive
    After I got home last night my wife and I were talking and are thinking we might make it on monday. I really don't like seadoos though so I won't promise how long we will stay. :shift: v-drive

dmontzsta
    After I got home last night my wife and I were talking and are thinking we might make it on monday. I really don't like seadoos though so I won't promise how long we will stay. :shift: v-drive
    Usually when we go, the sea doos stay away from the "bad boats". I think there might be two or three other board members going too. repo man (blown bbc powered schiada v drive) ntwotrance (19' jet with a stock 460) and wutwzat (mild 350 19' jet). It should be fun. Me and my dad get there early, so we can make some high speed passes before the law gets in there.

Wally_Gator
    This sat?
    We may be there. No Hi-perf motor.. Only about 450hp but need a new fuel pump to fee her at high rpms... But do have a roost to keep the Lake Lice away...

dmontzsta
    Hopefully you can make it Wally. I am going to bring my shade and atleast 6 chairs, some drinks and we might bbq too. Maybe we should find out who all is going and we can all bring a little something to have a big bbq. :rollside:

Wally_Gator
    Hopefully you can make it Wally. I am going to bring my shade and atleast 6 chairs, some drinks and we might bbq too. Maybe we should find out who all is going and we can all bring a little something to have a big bbq. :rollside:
    Where are you plannig on setting up?
    We are planning on going..

v-drive
    This sat?
    We may be there. No Hi-perf motor.. Only about 450hp but need a new fuel pump to fee her at high rpms... But do have a roost to keep the Lake Lice away...
    I had a jet boat at one time and I remember doing that. Great fun.
    v-drive

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast