Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I just got back...

Jbb
    From a "random" drug and alcohol test for my company.....It was amazingly similar to the "random" test I took for them last Wednseday .....Maybe thry're tryin to tell me something.....

Sleek-Jet
    Brown's trying to get your ticket punched....

76ANTHONY
    From a "random" drug and alcohol test for my company.....It was amazingly similar to the "random" test I took for them last Wednseday .....Maybe thry're tryin to tell me something.....
    they probably like you cause your the only who can pass it...

Jbb
    Brown's trying to get your ticket punched....
    My first thought......this whole mess just reeks of......Brown.......and a little ..yellow...

Infomaniac
    Nope if it was Brown, they would have asked for a stool sample.

H20 Toie
    Next thing you know they will randomly check how much time you spend on ***boat.

Jbb
    Next thing you know they will randomly check how much time you spend on ***boat.
    This time is therapudic....they prefer employees with happy voices in their heads....

PlyaPlya22
    Sounds like you are about to get a promotion!!

X-driver
    I know what you mean about 'random', JBB.
    The first year I worked for my company, I was "randomly" selected for several drug/ alcohol test in the first year. And only one other employee was tested from our base during the same time frame. I was beginning to think, management thought I was a herion addict on the weekends.....
    And then a year later, we (flightcrew) had a disagreement on a maintenance issue w/ an airplane that got my bosse's boss involved and all pissed off. Next day, me and the other pilot were "randomly" drawn for a drug/ alcohol test!!
    Makes you wonder.

Kindsvater Flat
    My record is 3 times in one week for that so called random drug testing. We are now in a bigger pool so I get called maybe twice a year now.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast