Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My neighbors can't hear or don't want to hear.

wsuwrhr
    Another late night. I hope my neighbors can't hear my machine cutting away.
    Insulation works good, but still some audible noise outside at night when it is quiet out.
    One more week with this damn part and it will be back to normal around here. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.
    Can't wait to get PAID for 100 hours of machining on one set of parts.
    Damn,
    Brian

JustMVG
    Brian , this is your neighbor, would you please stop that tapping on the keyboard!! it's keeping me up!!!
    Some people just think they can do whatever they want to late at night, this is a quiet neighborhood !!!
    J/k
    MVG

dgie
    Brian this is your other neighbor, can you please turn off that computer that buzzing noise is entirely too loud and is keeping me awake. :notam:

BILLY.B
    Can't wait to get PAID for 100 hours of machining on one set of parts.
    Damn,
    Brian Now that your on your own with your business you'll see just how easy it is to collect for all those long hrs :hammerhea :2purples: . It's really easy actually. You take the number of hrs x the hourly rate and cut it by 3/4's and you should be close as to how much the customer is willing to pay for it. But Heaven for bid you cut his pay by 3/4's :frown: .

lucky
    Now that your on your own with your business you'll see just how easy it is to collect for all those long hrs :hammerhea :2purples: . It's really easy actually. You take the number of hrs x the hourly rate and cut it by 3/4's and you should be close as to how much the customer is willing to pay for it. But Heaven for bid you cut his pay by 3/4's :frown: .
    I HAVE THIS PRODJECT ...... i WANT A 3/4 FADE - WILL YA ONLY CHARGE ME 1/2 LOL ....

wsuwrhr
    Now that your on your own with your business you'll see just how easy it is to collect for all those long hrs :hammerhea :2purples: . It's really easy actually. You take the number of hrs x the hourly rate and cut it by 3/4's and you should be close as to how much the customer is willing to pay for it. But Heaven for bid you cut his pay by 3/4's :frown: .
    Yea that's what I am worried about, the total was agreed apon, but when it comes time to pay, we'll see.
    haha
    Brian

Some Kind Of Monster
    I know this feeling well!
    What are you making Wsuwrhr?

Debbolas
    Brian , this is your neighbor, would you please stop that tapping on the keyboard!! it's keeping me up!!!
    Some people just think they can do whatever they want to late at night, this is a quiet neighborhood !!!
    J/k
    MVG
    I hear that ALL the time Brian, just ignore them, tap away on your keyboard!

wsuwrhr
    I know this feeling well!
    What are you making Wsuwrhr?
    I am making a pattern for a motorcycle case.
    Brian

JustMVG
    Hey Brian, is this a custom thing for someone?
    Mike VG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast