I apologize for posting a non-boating related message on this board but wanted to say a few things.
Most Americans and our friends around the world know that today is the six month anniversary of the terrorist attacks that took the lives of 3000 innocent people. In the past six months our leaders and our military have done a tremendous job of shutting down Bin Laden's terrorist training camps, killing many of his recruits, ejecting the terrorist friendly Taliban government from Afghanistan, freezing millions of dollars worth of terrorist assets, and arresting over 1,000 other suspects around the world. While the biggest prize in my book still remains elusive, the capture and execution of the Bin Laden himself I take some satisfaction in knowing that he is running for his life and there aren’t many more places to hide. President Bush couldn’t have said it any better. “Wanted… dead or alive”
I fly frequently for a living and I often hear the grumbling's of other passengers who do not have the time or patience to put up with the increased security but to me if itÂ’s my safety and if it means spoiling a potential attack itÂ’s very well worth it.
I write this as a proud American, and anyone around the world that doesnÂ’t like us and what we stand for you and Bin Laden both can go F yourself.