Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Looking for a 55 gallon drum

FLOJO
    I can get you one but it will cost you some beer let me know what type. I can hook a fellow sylmar guy up let me know.

C-2
    Norco, Norco, Norco
    Most feed shops have plastic, ss, even the cheap ass metal, and whiskey barrels

DansBlown73Nordic
    I have a nice plastic one. You can have it for FREE, but the U.P.S. will be kinda steep!!!! :sqeyes: :messedup:

Jetdriver
    I can get you one but it will cost you some beer let me know what type. I can hook a fellow sylmar guy up let me know.
    Thanks FLOJO Ill let you know early next week if I still need it. I got a call last night from another board member that thinks he has one. Hey Dan thanks for the offer but I need it to be SS or Steel!

powerplay230
    Jet,
    If you haven't found one yet ya might try your local Pepsi (or similiar..) bottler. Few years ago we got a few from the one here to use for gas and diesel for an extended boating adventure. Yep got stopped by the Coast Guard a lot with 6 drums on the deck of a sportfish.. :2purples:

Jetdriver
    Jet,
    If you haven't found one yet ya might try your local Pepsi (or similiar..) bottler. Few years ago we got a few from the one here to use for gas and diesel for an extended boating adventure. Yep got stopped by the Coast Guard a lot with 6 drums on the deck of a sportfish.. :2purples:
    I bet you did, great idea.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234