Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Thoughts

1st Timer
    Thats what its all about Kimberly, Your not a boater. You may think so, but NOT. Tell me some thing factual about that Red Piece of Trailer mounted Patio Furniture you keep posting pictures of tha tyou call a boat.You can't even tell me what year it is for certain. But You Bought it! Don't know what make the hull is for sure? But you Bought it? Do you know anything other than it says, California Hot? This makes ya's look bad.Maybe call the bbt and he can feel ya's full of the B.S. he spews everywhere.then you can be Gay & Stupid. smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp

Kim Hanson
    1st Timer:
    Thats what its all about Kimberly, Your not a boater. You may think so, but NOT. Tell me some thing factual about that Red Piece of Trailer mounted Patio Furniture you keep posting pictures of tha tyou call a boat.You can't even tell me what year it is for certain. But You Bought it! Don't know what make the hull is for sure? But you Bought it? Do you know anything other than it says, California Hot? This makes ya's look bad.Maybe call the bbt and he can feel ya's full of the B.S. he spews everywhere.then you can be Gay & Stupid. smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp Took me awhile to get down to this level, sorry for the wait! I know whats on the Bill Of Sale and I think it's false...period! I bought my other boat the same way, I really liked the look's of it..example...Your walking by this Dildo Shop and you seeing this big kickass one with your name on it..after you drool all over the window for hrs...you buy it!
    Ordinary people live and learn, you just live! Perhaps your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others? ......( . )( . )........
    [ October 15, 2003, 03:44 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

O.B eddie
    Oh the good old days!!

Biglue
    I don't think you are a fool.But then again whats my opinion against thosands of other boaters here? Putting you brain on the edge of a razor blade would be like putting a pea on a 6 lane Highway...
    Make a mental note...Oh, I see you're out of paper .....( . )( . ).......
    Focking Kimmy, I didnt know you had it in ya.......that's a figure of speech. To sling some shit outside of homosexual jokes.

Kim Hanson
    Focking Kimmy, I didnt know you had it in ya.......that's a figure of speech. To sling some shit outside of homosexual jokes.
    I was being attacked shit, had to come up with something fast .........( . )( . )..............

Boy Named Sue
    So what has really changed around here? :rollside:

Kim Hanson
    So what has really changed around here? :rollside:
    Nothing much, just the way I like it :220v: .......( . )( . ).............

BigBoyToys
    :rollside:

KreatinKaos
    Funny thread :crossx:

Kim Hanson
    :rollside:
    Good to see ya still around brah.............( . )( . )............

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425