Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    eek!

Kimberly Hanson's Daddy
    Kimberly it is time for bed. Now get off that damn puter and come see yer daddy

Kim Hanson
    Kimberly Hanson's Daddy:
    Kimberly it is time for bed. Now get off that damn puter and come see yer daddy You must be talking from heaven then, how's the internet service up there? You see my dad passed away last year!As the list grows .....( . )( . )........
    [ October 04, 2003, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Kimberly Hanson's Daddy:
    Kimberly it is time for bed. Now get off that damn puter and come see yer daddy That's really pathetic.
    Don't you have any morals or values.

[ October 04, 2003, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

Kimberly Hanson's Daddy
    [/QB][/QUOTE]
    I don't recall anyone even talking to you Mrs.... Why don't you mind your own business and keep your nose out of everybody elses argue .. eek!

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    It's so sad that some people have no respect for others and they have no morals and values.

By the way seeing how you created a new name but you have many others here, I'm sure you know this is a public forum and any one can comment on what ever is posted.

Kim Hanson
    Kimberly Hanson's Daddy:
    I don't recall anyone even talking to you Mrs.... Why don't you mind your own business and keep your nose out of everybody elses argue .. eek! [/QB][/QUOTE]
    I don't recall ever talking to you shitty dick inspecter, but here you are! So lets hear why I pissed you off and leave the women alone! She has more right to be in this thread than you, so are you the next one? Or are you another one of those fags that needs another name to use and come back to your own later...sad pricks that do that!......( . )( . )........ devil

Sangster
    Well,Well..Well.....Here's The "Jest" of it..Ain't No "First Timer" here...Kinda hard to post as "1st Timer" when I'm was at PCR with Guru & the Gang since Friday early afternoon.."JEST" so you know......You big time investigators need to get a clue...Maybe try "CLUES "R" US"....

1st Timer
    Kimmy...thats all the crap you could drum up from sitting home on a Friday night???? Your a joke, you have NO friends, your BOAT is pathetic, your ugly and so is your boat. Get smart and go back to other forums...your not liked or intelligent enough for these forums.

The Boat Guy
    Hey Kimmie. When the boys say "Cum on Kim, It doesn't mean they want you to go with them..Remember Kimmie, " you can go fishin with your physian, But Never go down on the Doc."

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast