Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts

The new reformed OB Eddie. LMAO.
    Must have went to the Topless school of anger redistribution and posting reform.
    Kind of give's you that warm fuzzy feeling every time they post now.
    [ October 06, 2003, 06:10 PM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

O.B eddie
    Rexone:
    Must have went to the Topless school of anger redistribution and posting reform.
    Kind of give's you that warm fuzzy feeling every time they post now. Just attempting to play within the rules Rex. Kimmie does a very good job of making himself look like an a@#. For ex: read anything he may post , and than waaaahhhhlllaaaaa Chicka ching MORON!!!!!!! Ya know I think it must be the weather up there (cabin fever), Well just lookin for an excuse for the NITWITT!!!!Oh I have it maybe he is busy installing the snow tracks on the flat? I hear they run em up there in the snow Kimberly please post the pics. when it is done as I am sure (unfortunately) you will. Oh well I could not laugh any harder than when I saw her the 1ST time HEEEEE HAAAWWWWWW for the BBT"s Garage sale jawdrop

Kim Hanson
    O.B eddie:
    YA KNOW I was gonna leave this one alone untill the owner of the ugliest flat I [personally have ever seen on these boards] Had to use all these swear words to express his little putrid, miserable, homosexual, canadian flag waving self!!!!!!!!!! Mrs. BBT I would hope you being a mother would certainly have to agree?? As well as do not condone this ignorant offensive Lack of intellect posting!! Based on the fact you probably would not want your children reading his post"s!!!!! Kim Hanson, you are not funny nor witty, smart, or otherwise.. For you to use so many words which obviously pertain to your every day english ie: Previous post pole smoker or something, makes it appear as though you have experience in these matters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......................In other words the clee-shay would be (Takes one to know one) For lack of a better word please keep these personal experiences to yourself, as I am sure your wife would agree!!!!!!!!! jawdrop smile_sp Okay OB eddie, let's quit the shit! It's time to show it or shut up! I have showed my new boat lets see one of yours now!
    I will talk to you shit crack eaters anyway I like ,so get use to it!I try to speak in your guys lingo, just don't know gay yet! I'am a quick learner though and some of your posts are funny, in a gay sort of way!
    I don't try to be " witty, funny or talk like I know alot about boats ". That is why I'am on these forums, read, ask question and learn!
    Now tell me how you help on these forums...bright one? I see you bother people for no reason,but your own! That's where I come into play, really sorry OB , you don't like what I have to say! Thats because it's not what you want to here, suck it up!
    Thats the nice thing about forums, you can reply or you can stay away , so wake up dumb-ass and smell the smoke stain! Question for you ? Whats that HeeeeeeHaaaaaw shit...experience in the gay side " he heee hawwwed " ? I only see this chit on TV, gays live far from me!
    People that hide their true identity are lower than maggot shit, so you don't have to speak anymore! I WOULD LOVE IT, take those other 2 with you and start a gay boating forum!
    You with your great words of intellect, will come up with a name. I won't even throw some out for you....later.....hopefully alot later, unless you are going to show your piece of crap?
    .............( . )( . )...........

O.B eddie
    I told ya This guy or girl really knows what they are talkin about, Experience, experience, EXPERIENCE, He knows all this gay lingo for which I cannott comprehend. Can anyone?? Like I said (that hat old clee-shay Takes one to know one you must be the head QUEEN) I would suppose.. Anyhow it would not matter in any way for me to post a pic. of anything I own, in which I would embarrass you more than you do yourself.. Sooooooooo put the tracks on the flat and not your arms because you must be high.. Oh helping people out well,uuuhhhh, huuuummmm ya know let me help ya out, stop posting about your inner most fantasys most do not want to hear!! Get it geek good Heeeee Haaaaaw3wwwwwwwww

The Boat Guy
    Kimberly...Please cool out with all the cussing, It will get you no where in life.I'm sure the folks your trying to defend here especially Mrs.bbt and maybe even Mr.bbt would take offense to all you vulgar language that you so losely throw aroud here,constantly. Maybe thats the way they talk at the YMCA in CAN-A-DAH.

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    O.B eddie
    Rexone:
    Kind of give's you that warm fuzzy feeling every time they post now. :rolleyes Just attempting to play within the rules Rex. Kimmie does a very good job of making himself look like an a@#. For ex: read anything he may post , and than waaaahhhhlllaaaaa Chicka ching MORON!!!!!!! Ya know I think it must be the weather up there (cabin fever), Well just lookin for an excuse for the NITWITT!!!!Oh I have it maybe he is busy installing the snow tracks on the flat? I hear they run em up there in the snow Kimberly please post the pics. when it is done as I am sure (unfortunately) you will. Oh well I could not laugh any harder than when I saw her the 1ST time HEEEEE HAAAWWWWWW for the BBT"s Garage sale jawdrop Well are you going to buy something from our Garage sale? J/K
    How's life treating these days besides the forum?

O.B eddie
    Just fine Mrs. I thought the garage sale thing was a really ingenious idea I must say!! Although my home will not afford any new purchases I have many friends always looking for a great deal!!

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    The Boat Guy:
    Kimberly...Please cool out with all the cussing, It will get you no where in life.I'm sure the folks your trying to defend here especially Mrs.bbt and maybe even Mr.bbt would take offense to all you vulgar language that you so losely throw aroud here,constantly. Maybe thats the way they talk at the YMCA in CAN-A-DAH. My thoughts....
    Kim is a friend and he doesn't like it when others for no reason start disrespecting his friends or anyone for no reason. No I really don't like the language that's being used but I also don't like being disrespected for no apparent reason. I don't remember ever saying anything mean or disrespectful to you boat guy until after you started in on Me and MrBBT. The same goes for 1st timer, Yes I know who he is. I found out right after he posted he wanted to slap me. Phone was ringing off the hook from members on this board. As for O.B Eddie well he has been leaving me alone, well little jokes here and there which is fine. Thank you O.B Eddie. I just want to know why and what I did to deserve this...?

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    O.B eddie:
    Just fine Mrs. I thought the garage sale thing was a really ingenious idea I must say!! Although my home will not afford any new purchases I have many friends always looking for a great deal!! I'm glad to hear you are doing fine.

You Te
    Hey Kim,
    Not to worry, I hear O B Eddie has bad breath. jawdrop
    You Te