Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Sangster:
    BBT's....You seem to have a knack at attracting the best of them.... Hey Sangster,
    Hows the family doing? I bet those wonderful grand kids are getting big.

Sangster
    Everyone's fine down our way..The youngun's are getting big quick for sure...
    [ September 28, 2003, 01:52 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

1st Timer
    Mrs.BBT to the rescue of the donkey. I thought you left this site because of all the drama.

The Boat Guy
    BigBoyToy,Not trying to take sides but why would you delete your post if was an accurate account of the events.

BigBoyToys
    The Boat Guy:
    BigBoyToy,Not trying to take sides but why would you delete your post if was an accurate account of the events. It wasn't about events Boat Guy. It was merely me asking for the folks that have expressed their concerns about my simple injury to not worry about me and to please direct their full attention and prayers to Dos and a few others that I feel need it much more than I. The second part of it was because I had a few people pissed off at me and have sent me PM's and Emails because of en event where I wasn't too social. Rather than addressing everyone individually that has PM'ed, emailed, called me about these 2 subjects I figured it would be easier to address it here all at one time. In that sense, it worked and I have had a few folks pm and email me telling me thanks for clearing it up. I considered the post a success. Now, when the crap talkers on this forum want to start it and run off, especially about a serious issue.....time to take it down, it served it's purpose. I have put something up in it's place that is much more meaningful
    I will keep Praying for The Dos Family, Gilday Family, and a few others that need it in this time of need.
    [ September 28, 2003, 06:50 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Sangster:
    Everyone's fine down our way..The youngun's are getting big quick for sure... I'm glad to hear that. Kids grow up to quickly.

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    1st Timer:
    Mrs.BBT to the rescue of the donkey. I thought you left this site because of all the drama. It's a free country I can come back and post if I want to. As for the drama I will ignore it. Like I have said in the past ( if you don't like want I post then don't read it.) As of now I will no longer even stop to read what you have posted.

BigBoyToys
    Here today, gone tomorrow, seems like a terrible waste,
    Leaving everybody in total sorry, going without any haste.
    To a place that's always day, and nights there are but none,
    A Place to go and stay, now that life is done.
    The Lord of Hosts will be there, to help out those in need,
    He will hear you in your prayers, and let your sorrows be freed.
    Don't give up hope, for all ain't lost,
    continue to hope and pray,
    One things inevitable no matter what the cost,
    WE'LL ALL MEET AGAIN SOMEDAY
    Written By Me, and dedicated to Wayne and Jana and family
    [ September 29, 2003, 09:33 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Kim Hanson
    Mrs Big Boy Toys:
    1st Timer:
    Mrs.BBT to the rescue of the donkey. I thought you left this site because of all the drama. It's a free country I can come back and post if I want to. As for the drama I will ignore it. Like I have said in the past ( if you don't like want I post then don't read it.) As of now I will no longer even stop to read what you have posted. Plus you talk bad to her, get use to my name 1st timer..sure as hell won't be the last.....( . )( . ).....Nobody says anything about the women, thats not right! I might come across as petard, so just watch...you could be next and it's just about winter and I haven't got to take my v-drive for a rip yet....soooo! don't push it yougodaygo

BigBoyToys
    That Kim dude is a pretty cool cat wink

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast