Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts

1st Timer
    Kimberly, Kimberly, Kimberly!!! You have out done your self this time.I hope the Folks ya's trying to Defend here again, Like the Mrs.bbt finds your art work amusing.Seems like Mr.bbt doesn't have the balls to say anything to ya's about posting that kinda stuff in his wifes defense. Shows a lot of folks around the boards what kindof Folks Ya's are..Oh, And Kimberly on a kinder note, your still a Fag!

Sangster
    Man...You guys ought to read the post..Sounds as though 1st Timer was doing the right thing by asking Kim to post in a manner that is appropriate for the Female viewing members(Mrs.BBT's) that are here...."Dog eat shit", sounds like your on here Chasing your own Tail...Pretty stout for a first post on a new alias... smile_sp smile_sp

O.B eddie
    I must agree kimberlys I.Q paralells his vocabulary, for lack of a better word" dick sucking ,shit dick and I could go on and on!!!!! HOSSSSS YOU ARE A BIG COUNTRY **** HOMO AS WELL!!!! YOU lamb licking, horsecock sucking faggott hiding in L.A New home on the bayou probably into gator's now huh!!!! HHHHEREEEEEEE HHHHAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW

Kim Hanson
    O.B eddie:
    I must agree kimberlys I.Q paralells his vocabulary, for lack of a better word" dick sucking ,shit dick and I could go on and on!!!!! HOSSSSS YOU ARE A BIG COUNTRY **** HOMO AS WELL!!!! YOU lamb licking, horsecock sucking faggott hiding in L.A New home on the bayou probably into gator's now huh!!!! HHHHEREEEEEEE HHHHAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW I haven't forgotten about you OB, just wait a few seconds...your still in on this shit throwing contest.......( . )( . )......

Kim Hanson
    When I seen the tube, I knew " OB Eddie " was there also.......( . )( . )........ ****EDIT****
    [ October 13, 2003, 11:53 AM: Message edited by: ***boat ]

The Boat Guy
    Thats right O.B. This Kimberly guy is straight Fag City.People post up stuff like this.
    I consider friends by the way they treat me. What they do to others well I can't change that. Kim is a friend and I really don't care what others think. he has always been very respectful and has never done or said anything mean to me. He has stuck up for me and I never asked him to.
    And he post's his penis and she says: he has always been very respectful. eek! eek! Oh Well, Birds of a Feather.

Kim Hanson
    1st Timer:
    Kimberly, Kimberly, Kimberly!!! You have out done your self this time.I hope the Folks ya's trying to Defend here again, Like the Mrs.bbt finds your art work amusing.Seems like Mr.bbt doesn't have the balls to say anything to ya's about posting that kinda stuff in his wifes defense. Shows a lot of folks around the boards what kindof Folks Ya's are..Oh, And Kimberly on a kinder note, your still a Fag! I'am here, because you keep bothering people tard...thats all...I have an idea who you are also...fat, bald, fagot! You come back now ya hear!.......( . )( . )........I'am not done with you yet! pig_flyi

Kim Hanson
    O.B eddie:
    I must agree kimberlys I.Q paralells his vocabulary, for lack of a better word" dick sucking ,shit dick and I could go on and on!!!!! HOSSSSS YOU ARE A BIG COUNTRY **** HOMO AS WELL!!!! YOU lamb licking, horsecock sucking faggott hiding in L.A New home on the bayou probably into gator's now huh!!!! HHHHEREEEEEEE HHHHAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW Thats all you got pecker breath, give me a break soon from this circus these 3 ****s call their life's.......( . )( . )..... [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72138-00150_copy.jpg[/img]
    [ October 11, 2003, 07:41 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

Kim Hanson
    Comeon homo's, I thought you wanted a piece of me...takes 3 of you shit dippers to do it, so be it! Just don't go running off now, the fun is just beginning!.......( . )( . )......
    The " BBT'S " have left this section, it's just little ole me you have to deal with now! [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72radarafloat_01_cover_copy-med.jpg[/img]

1st Timer
    Kim Hanson:
    Comeon homo's, I thought you wanted a piece of me...takes 3 of you shit dippers to do it, so be it! Just don't go running off now, the fun is just beginning!.......( . )( . )......
    The " BBT'S " have left this section, it's just little ole me you have to deal with now! [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72radarafloat_01_cover_copy-med.jpg[/img] DUDE I DON'T REALLY THINK YOU ARE MARRIED.. I THINK YOU ARE A POLE SMOKING QUEER. eek! YOU DONT HAVE ANY KIDS EITHER BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS PLAY HIDE THE SALAMI WITH YOUR LITTLE BUT BUDDY.. YOU HAVE ENOUGH PICTURES OF ALL THESE GAY SCENES.. GO FIGURE THAT ONE OUT..HMMMMMM.. YOUR NAME SAYS IT ALL.. YOU TAKE THOSE SEATS IN YOUR FIRETRUCK BACK TO THE MOVIE THEATRE YOU STOLE THEM OUT OF.... NICE BOAT.. DOES THAT PIECE OF SHIT EVEN FLOAT.. WHAT IS THE SECOND SEAT FOR, A PARACHUTE.. DOES YOUR BOAT HAVE A HORN ?? DID YOU RIDE THE SHORT NOSE BUS WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE... DO YOU WEAR A HELMET WHEN YOU TAKE THE GARBAGE OUT..
    [ October 11, 2003, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: 1st Timer ]