Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts

Kim Hanson
    1st Timer:
    Kim Hanson:
    Comeon homo's, I thought you wanted a piece of me...takes 3 of you shit dippers to do it, so be it! Just don't go running off now, the fun is just beginning!.......( . )( . )......
    The " BBT'S " have left this section, it's just little ole me you have to deal with now! [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72radarafloat_01_cover_copy-med.jpg[/img] DUDE I DON'T REALLY THINK YOU ARE MARRIED.. I THINK YOU ARE A POLE SMOKING QUEER. eek! YOU DONT HAVE ANY KIDS EITHER BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS PLAY HIDE THE SALAMI WITH YOUR LITTLE BUT BUDDY.. YOU HAVE ENOUGH PICTURES OF ALL THESE GAY SCENES.. GO FIGURE THAT ONE OUT..HMMMMMM.. YOUR NAME SAYS IT ALL.. YOU TAKE THOSE SEATS IN YOUR FIRETRUCK BACK TO THE MOVIE THEATRE YOU STOLE THEM OUT OF.... NICE BOAT.. DOES THAT PIECE OF SHIT EVEN FLOAT.. WHAT IS THE SECOND SEAT FOR, A PARACHUTE.. DOES YOUR BOAT HAVE A HORN ?? DID YOU RIDE THE SHORT NOSE BUS WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE... DO YOU WEAR A HELMET WHEN YOU TAKE THE GARBAGE OUT.. Cap locks===GAY! Yes, I'am married with 3 girls and if you ever figure out how to get pictures...some help homo! It's called " Goggle ", you can find anything you want for bashing!
    The seats are going and I have never rode any bus, why would anyone have to wear a helmet to take out the Garbage? You reliving bad memories? I bet you didn't even get to take the short bus!
    Sooo, Tell us the truth...you lived in a Van down by the River and everytime you went down there they threw shit at you! Thats why you have this crap against boaters...( . )( . )....
    I know it's just me, you love me! Hate to say it again but " I'am Married "!So to end this evening,dream of your boyfriend...not me thanks! eek!
    [ October 11, 2003, 10:26 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

1st Timer
    Kimmie will never be half the man his wife is.

Kim Hanson
    1st Timer:
    Kimmie will never be half the man his wife is. Your pretty lame for a fagot.....( . )( . ).....where is your other 2 butt-plugs? well anyways [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/7203-27-03main.jpg[/img]

1st Timer
    Kim Hanson:
    1st Timer:
    I got it figured out!!!! Youre parents wanted a girl soooooo bad they couldnt stand it.... Then here you come .. They had no choice, so they left the name Kim. It was Kimberly if you were a girl, but since youre a queer they decided to leave it Kim, because they didn't want to change the Birth Certificate. See Ya,,,,,, wouldn't wannaaaaaa,, bee yaaaaaa. You don't name your child on the birth certificate, till he or she is born! How stupid are you..no kids yet right? Don't spread your seed out there, enough of you stupid ****s out there right now!
    See Ya,,,,,, wouldn't wannaaaaaa,, bee yaaaaaa. You sound like my youngest girl, I already know you are screwed up, so far polesmoker...you are a waste of my time and the air everybody breaths.
    You are living proof , that parents shouldn't do drugs while the wife is pregnant.........( . )( . )..........
    I wouldn't act so upset for talking about parents on these forums.. If you can't handle it maybe you shouldn't partake in the activities on these boards.. Sounds like someone hit a nerve and I love it, Old Kimmie is gettin pissed. Hang in there kill switch.... LOL.. You dum shit!!!!!

Kim Hanson
    1st Timer,if brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to drive a dinky car around the inside of a cheerio. The inbreeding is certainly obvious in your family!
    If I was you I'd throw myself away, you're just an experiment in Artificial Stupidity, you know bumber than a box of hair.......( . )( . )........You're all sail and no boat

1st Timer
    Kim Hanson:
    1st Timer,if brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to drive a dinky car around the inside of a cheerio. The inbreeding is certainly obvious in your family!
    If I was you I'd throw myself away, you're just an experiment in Artificial Stupidity, you know bumber than a box of hair.......( . )( . )........You're all sail and no boat Dude I would bw willing to bet that your Dad and your Brother are the same person ,,Speaking of Imbread All sail and no boat huh!! You would be better off putting a sail on that Red piece of shit you call a boat .. What kind of a life do you have?? Do you ever interact with your kids or do you just beat off on these boards... Get a life dude..

Kim Hanson
    1st Timer:
    Kim Hanson:
    If I was you I'd throw myself away, you're just an experiment in Artificial Stupidity, you know bumber than a box of hair.......( . )( . )........You're all sail and no boat Dude I would bw willing to bet that your Dad and your Brother are the same person ,,Speaking of Imbread All sail and no boat huh!! You would be better off putting a sail on that Red piece of shit you call a boat .. What kind of a life do you have?? Do you ever interact with your kids or do you just beat off on these boards... Get a life dude.. I fail to comprehend how you can continue to function on any level with an IQ that is three degrees below whale shit.With your last statement and current appearance you have just answered the question of--"Did the white man ever **** the Buffalo"!If we took the collective stupidity of every low-life imbecile known since the evolution of man, it might be close to the complete lack of brain function you posess.
    I'm sorry, are you still flapping your man-pleaser, no one wants to hear your cock-holster, so just shut up......( . )( . )....or show you ride, not talk about you're nightly one either....BOAT, let see it!
    [ October 13, 2003, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

Kim Hanson
    pig_flyi

ratso
    You really crack me up Kim.

1st Timer
    ratso:
    You really crack me up Kim. Ratso, Kimberly would like to see ya's with your crack up. Watch what you say aroud him. smile_sp