Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts

Kim Hanson
    1st Timer:
    ratso:
    You really crack me up Kim. Ratso, Kimberly would like to see ya's with your crack up. Watch what you say aroud him. smile_sp I can't seem to tell you anything, you seem to have a soundproof head and you know, you are missing a few bottons on your remote control...you know, the cursor's flashing...but there's no response
    .......( . )( . )........

O.B eddie
    Kim Hanson:
    1st Timer:
    ratso:
    You really crack me up Kim. Ratso, Kimberly would like to see ya's with your crack up. Watch what you say aroud him. smile_sp I can't seem to tell you anything, you seem to have a soundproof head and you know, you are missing a few bottons on your remote control...you know, the cursor's flashing...but there's no response
    .......( . )( . )........ Wow Kimmie you actually are FUNNY!!! HEEEE KIMMIE FINALLY STOPED POSTING ABOUT HOMOS HAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW Now that you have been knocked out Whoops (down) What is the deal with the boat?? I Think guru called it how most see it WHAT THE HELL IS IT ??????? But finally I see sum wit and a partial bit of intellect jawdrop or maybe not jawdrop Come on kimberly what is up with the hole in the cav. plate is that a place diverter???? wink

Kim Hanson
    When I got it, the guy said it was a 1985 Catalina! Now I think its 70's forsure, that cavatation plate..your guess is as good as mine! I have asked questions regarding it and nothing yet. What do you think the year of this boat is and your ideas about that cav-plate? [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72HPIM0133.JPG[/img] .......( . )( . )......another thing there are these image's in the gel that you can,t make out too clear, but it looks like California Hot! I looked at all four to come up with this name.I will try to get a picture of it right now
    [ October 14, 2003, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

Monkey Bung
    Honestly, It looks like a Dimarco. Bt 273 could possibly tell you more about them...kinda looks like his except his doesn't have those cool Japanese tachs on the left side of the deck.

Kim Hanson
    Monkey Bung:
    Honestly, It looks like a Dimarco. Bt 273 could possibly tell you more about them...kinda looks like his except his doesn't have those cool Japanese tachs on the left side of the deck. Thanks MB, try the v-drive section again.....( . )( . )......

1st Timer
    Hey Banjo Kim.... When are you puttin the rainbow stripes on your cruiser???
    [ October 14, 2003, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: 1st Timer ]

1st Timer
    Kim Hanson:
    When I got it, the guy said it was a 1985 Catalina! Now I think its 70's forsure, that cavatation plate..your guess is as good as mine! I have asked questions regarding it and nothing yet. What do you think the year of this boat is and your ideas about that cav-plate? [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72HPIM0133.JPG[/img] .......( . )( . )......another thing there are these image's in the gel that you can,t make out too clear, but it looks like California Hot! I looked at all four to come up with this name.I will try to get a picture of it right now SUCKER!!!!! (literally) Dumbshit... You are really dumb

Kim Hanson
    Anyone who told you to be yourself, couldn't have given you worse advice. I'd like to leave you with one thought,...but I'am not sure you have a place to put it!
    In your optimum enviroment, you'd be locked in a life and death struggle with mushrooms..Alone...in bad company .....( . )( . )......

1st Timer
    Kim Hanson:
    Anyone who told you to be yourself, couldn't have given you worse advice. I'd like to leave you with one thought,...but I'am not sure you have a place to put it!
    In your optimum enviroment, you'd be locked in a life and death struggle with mushrooms..Alone...in bad company .....( . )( . )...... Hey Hey another quality Post, Keep em up dummy...AKA Kill switch,

Kim Hanson
    I don't think you are a fool.But then again whats my opinion against thosands of other boaters here? Putting you brain on the edge of a razor blade would be like putting a pea on a 6 lane Highway...
    Make a mental note...Oh, I see you're out of paper .....( . )( . ).......