Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts

BigBoyToys
    Where's your pictures at Kim? Can't get to them? If you need a quicker, easier place to host them, you could email them to myself or Mrs BBT and we could setup a directory for you on our website. That's where all of our pics are and it seems easier to access them. Our website has had a 99.9% uptime for the last 4 years so that helps if/when you have pictures hosted in multiple forums and HB goes down....
    BTW, NICE Boat!!!
    [ September 28, 2003, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Kim Hanson
    Mrs Big Boy Toys:
    Awesome boat.That's hard, you get a new boat and you haven't been able to take it for a ride. Work is getting in the way, nice days you are working...shitty days you look at it in the back yard...sadshit!.....soon, even if I have to wear a freaking ski-doo suit..has to be done....( . )( . )......before ice comes

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    take pictures when you go, gotta see that...lol j/k. I hope you get to go soon.

Kim Hanson
    Mrs Big Boy Toys:
    take pictures when you go, gotta see that...lol j/k. I hope you get to go soon. I will take pictures and Mr.BBT, just might take you up on that..I upload to ***boat and ,this is the first time it won't let me get to them, I'am not bitching they take alot from me and leave me on here and uploading all the time, some crazy chit .......( . )( . )......... wink

BigBoyToys
    Yeah, I can tell who has pics posted on HB when HB goes down and pics disappear from other forums (Ie; Havasu Doug forums)
    We can put all ya want up there, just say the word. We can make you your own directory. Then all you'll have to do is point to the location of the pics to post them.

Bird Percher
    [/qb][/QUOTE]Plus you talk bad to her, get use to my name 1st timer..sure as hell won't be the last.....( . )( . ).....Nobody says anything about the women, thats not right! I might come across as petard, so just watch...you could be next and it's just about winter and I haven't got to take my v-drive for a rip yet....soooo! don't push it yougodaygo [/QB][/QUOTE]
    What the heck is a PETARD smile_sp smile_sp

Kim Hanson
    Bird Percher:
    Plus you talk bad to her, get use to my name 1st timer..sure as hell won't be the last.....( . )( . ).....Nobody says anything about the women, thats not right! I might come across as petard, so just watch...you could be next and it's just about winter and I haven't got to take my v-drive for a rip yet....soooo! don't push it yougodaygo [/QB][/QUOTE]
    What the heck is a PETARD smile_sp smile_sp [/QB][/QUOTE]
    Think of me as a FIRE-CRACKER, that explodes with a loud report.......( . )( . ).......Petard!.......( . )( . )....

Sangster

pe·tard n. 1. A small bell-shaped bomb used to breach a gate or wall. 2. A loud firecracker.

TANGO424
    get em Kim

anyone that don't know what a petard is must be a 1st timer

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast