Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts

Kim Hanson
    Rexone:
    anyone that don't know what a petard is must be a 1st timer How's it going Mikey, like this one? I will be some what calm in here, you know same as usual!I must keep you on your toes now right?..j/k.......( . )( . )......1st timer, that's mine! wink

Sangster
    9:40....And things are startin' to heat up..... wink

Kim Hanson
    Looks like I can't get him to speak, or dribble!I'am off to sleep, see you all in the " PM "!.......( . )( . ).......... wink

1st Timer
    Kim Hanson:
    None of the above, not had a chance to get it wet yet! This is her, Catalina..wish it I could get to my pictures in here......( . )( . )..... wink [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72HPIM0033.JPG[/img] Wow... simply amazing. Do I need to say more about this 1960's fire truck. Wheres your ladder Kimberly. Ill bet you look cute in that little sexy seat of yours. Wheres the head rest?

1st Timer
    Rexone:
    anyone that don't know what a petard is must be a 1st timer I bet if you would of showed up at Camp Far West like you were supposed to you would of been a 1st timer also... eek! eek!

Kim Hanson
    1st Timer:
    Kim Hanson:
    None of the above, not had a chance to get it wet yet! This is her, Catalina..wish it I could get to my pictures in here......( . )( . )..... wink [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72HPIM0033.JPG[/img] Wow... simply amazing. Do I need to say more about this 1960's fire truck. Wheres your ladder Kimberly. Ill bet you look cute in that little sexy seat of yours. Wheres the head rest? That isn't no jet manky biatch, open your eyes, put on your bi-gays...I mean bi-focals!
    My head rest over on HavasuBarney.com, come over to the DarkSide section and keep it all nice in here...It all stays up, no matter what you say! Bring your " A-Game ", anything less is a waste of my time...so far I see waste of skin = waste of my time, just throwing out some bait right now......( . )( . )......

O.B eddie
    Kim Hanson:
    1st Timer:
    Kim Hanson:
    None of the above, not had a chance to get it wet yet! This is her, Catalina..wish it I could get to my pictures in here......( . )( . )..... wink [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72HPIM0033.JPG[/img] Wow... simply amazing. Do I need to say more about this 1960's fire truck. Wheres your ladder Kimberly. Ill bet you look cute in that little sexy seat of yours. Wheres the head rest? That isn't no jet manky biatch, open your eyes, put on your bi-gays...I mean bi-focals!
    My head rest over on HavasuBarney.com, come over to the DarkSide section and keep it all nice in here...It all stays up, no matter what you say! Bring your " A-Game ", anything less is a waste of my time...so far I see waste of skin = waste of my time, just throwing out some bait right now......( . )( . )...... LORD HAVE MERCY, kimmie I must say ---------------------------- is that a boat or antique? Sorry folks not to hate on old v-drives but what is up with the sandrail seats or race car seats I thought most FLAT guys liked low backs. Or maybe they were not an option in those early years, well damn sure hope A.C was that cabin must get perretty hot!! Hee french tickler in the mouth lover haw

O.B eddie
    O.B eddie:
    Kim Hanson:
    1st Timer:
    Kim Hanson:
    My head rest over on HavasuBarney.com, come over to the DarkSide section and keep it all nice in here...It all stays up, no matter what you say! Bring your " A-Game ", anything less is a waste of my time...so far I see waste of skin = waste of my time, just throwing out some bait right now......( . )( . )...... LORD HAVE MERCY, kimmie I must say ---------------------------- is that a boat or antique? Sorry folks not to hate on old v-drives but what is up with the sandrail seats or race car seats I thought most FLAT guys liked low backs. Or maybe they were not an option in those early years, well damn sure hope A.C was that cabin must get perretty hot!! Hee french tickler in the mouth lover haw By the way I thought exhausts were supposed to have holes in em looks like yours are all covered up? Are those spark arrestors? HMMMMMMMMMM looks like she has sum rust on her also , must be from all the salty roads!! Hee hot in so.cal Haawwww

Kim Hanson
    Ob Eddie, those seat's have to go, but being an an antique..1985: I got an antique then! As for rust, yes on the prop......( . )( . )......Those plugs in the exhaust are called " mufflers ", learn something everyday OB!
    Now lets see your's, need help posting it..I can help you if you want...bring, I want to see

O.B eddie
    Kim Hanson:
    Ob Eddie, those seat's have to go, but being an an antique..1985: I got an antique then! As for rust, yes on the prop......( . )( . )......Those plugs in the exhaust are called " mufflers ", learn something everyday OB!
    Now lets see your's, need help posting it..I can help you if you want...bring, I want to see Well the last time I seen sum mufflers like dem were in my snow mobeele or was it the johnny deeeere, Anyways I gots mee's a fishin heep that would run dat dare one of yurs. Actually the BBT'S syndercate T deck jet boat would put a whoopin on dat dare piece of ________ of yurs. Heeeeeeee Honkey tonk hawwwwwwwwww Cowboys and cow girls!!!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast