cal***boat:
    Rexone:
    7:12 and all is calm argue NOT FOR LONG argue

I should have elaborated... calm for here

BigBoyToys
    BBT <---------- Breaking out the popcorn

BigBoyToys
    Rexone:
    I should have elaborated... calm for here Hey Mike, BTW, Jay was a big help. Thanks.

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Kim,
    Your boat is cool. Thank you for posting the picture so I could see it.

Kim Hanson
    Mrs Big Boy Toys:
    Kim,
    Your boat is cool. Thank you for posting the picture so I could see it. Thanks,if you approve good enough for me......( . )( . )..... wink

O.B eddie
    Kim Hanson:
    Mrs Big Boy Toys:
    Kim,
    Your boat is cool. Thank you for posting the picture so I could see it. Thanks,if you approve good enough for me......( . )( . )..... wink WOW ARE WE ANGRY KIMBERLY, Well just because you bought a somewhat sandrail/v-drive dont be hating on me. First off I would never post a pic. of that boat unless it were on Hillbilly.com or maybe next time leave the cover on! You geeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk now leave it alone goooof balllll

1st Timer
    Kim Hanson:
    O.B eddie:
    Kim Hanson:
    Ob Eddie, those seat's have to go, but being an an antique..1985: I got an antique then! As for rust, yes on the prop......( . )( . )......Those plugs in the exhaust are called " mufflers ", learn something everyday OB!
    Now lets see your's, need help posting it..I can help you if you want...bring, I want to see Well the last time I seen sum mufflers like dem were in my snow mobeele or was it the johnny deeeere, Anyways I gots mee's a fishin heep that would run dat dare one of yurs. Actually the BBT'S syndercate T deck jet boat would put a whoopin on dat dare piece of ________ of yurs. Heeeeeeee Honkey tonk hawwwwwwwwww Cowboys and cow girls!!!!!!!!! I see the love never leaves faggot,ever hear of SuperTrapps?Those aren't your buttplugs for those rough days either!
    If BBT's boat whooped mine ,no problem, that wasn't even brought up. Mrs wanted to see my new boat and that is it period!
    I have a little horsepower fishing boat also, you still aren't posting any pictures of your though...want to see my fishing boat Obnoxious Biatch?......( . )( . ).....its not pink, so you probly don't want to see I had a SuperTrapp on my ATC 90 but that was back in 1977.Those are still the hot ticket on all the fast v drive in the great north west. Keep on truckin PETARD

Kim Hanson
    O.B eddie:
    Kim Hanson:
    Mrs Big Boy Toys:
    Kim,
    Your boat is cool. Thank you for posting the picture so I could see it. Thanks,if you approve good enough for me......( . )( . )..... wink WOW ARE WE ANGRY KIMBERLY, Well just because you bought a somewhat sandrail/v-drive dont be hating on me. First off I would never post a pic. of that boat unless it were on Hillbilly.com or maybe next time leave the cover on! You geeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk now leave it alone goooof balllll I post them as they are, my slow-ass OB made Extreme Boats and he asked me to put it in there! You don't want to see that one either, you would think it belongs in Hillbilly.com also.
    I'am still waiting on your boat picture, must be top notch, show the hillbilly how you churn up the water!
    I could see you with a canoe or dingy......( . )( . )......Time to dish it up, do you know how to post pictures?Look in the test section, they will help you. wink

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast