Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Larry The Cable Guy!!!!!

DansBlown73Nordic
    We were setting around the camp fire last night. A friend says have you ever heard him? So I said throw the CD in. Well let me tell you guys he is a funny MF!!!!! I never laughed so hard in my life.....

Kindsvater Flat
    we just saw him live a couple of weeks ago funny as hell. We go see Bill Engvall in 2 weeks.

BIGTYME
    Same thing happened to me on the way to the river. Never laughed so hard in my life. My eyes were watering like crazy!

IN2-IN2MX
    I don't care who you are, that was funny right der!

dmontzsta
    That blue collar comedy jam is awesome, I watch it on Comedy Central.

ahhell
    me and my boys were laughing so hard the other night, we couldnt breath and my youngest alomost pissed himself...them damn edible under britches, and the aunt who's an ugly sommbitch i need a video of that one

anxious
    I saw Bill Engvall about two months ago. I would so see the same show again! It was hilarious. I also have the blue collard comedy tour on dvd and all of bill engvalls cds. I have a couple of jeff foxworthys but i want to get larry the cable guys........git ir done

Kindsvater Flat
    me and my boys were laughing so hard the other night, we couldnt breath and my youngest alomost pissed himself...them damn edible under britches, and the aunt who's an ugly sommbitch i need a video of that one
    halfway through the show he started on the edible panties and someone threw some biscuit and gravy flavered ones on stage. Everyone was rollin then!!

roln 20s
    His CD is hilarious---all of those guys are funny, but that guy had me ROTFLMAO
    Roln 20s

Bense468
    Larry the cable guy is good. Ron white is the shit though. That mother F'er can get down with it. DRUNK as hell too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast