Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jet Pump and Engine Parts For Sale

BigBoyToys
    Cleaning up the garage and selling it all.
    1. SOLD
    2. Berkeley G Bowl, Race Prepped by Tom Papp, double Drilled on both ends, Stuffer, cone, etc. Black in Color, not white. Very nice Bowl! $350.00
    3. SOLD
    4. MSD 6AL Ignition Box with Rev Limiter. $150.00
    5. SOLD
    6. SOLD
    7. SOLD
    8. MSD Blaster 3 Coil. 1 Hour use on it. $25.00
    9. Lifeline Lifejacket, size L (42-44) Black with Yellow,orange, Red. needs recertifiation if racing. Great shape! $200.00
    10. BBC Motor Mount Plates, 23" Wide, complete set $125.00
    11. Rect. Port BBC Dual Plane intake Manifold Great for 1500-5500 rpm range. Brass Water Jackets. $125.00
    12. SOLD
    13. SOLD
    14. 1979 Chevy 1Ton Dually Crew Cab. Runs great! $3500.00 FIRM
    15. Complete 454 BBC with headers, driveline, motor mounts, etc. Everything you need to do a swap from a ??? to a BBC. Engine is out of a truck and still has automotive equipment on it. Will probably need freshened (bearings and rings) and is bone stock to my knowledge. Also has Oval port/open chamber 236 Heads. This is a great deal for someone that is looking to go to a BBC. I will also include an engine stand. All for $1700.00!!!!!
    I also have lots more stuff. This is just a partial listing and I will be adding more later. I must sell this stuff and get my garage cleaned out asap. All prices plus shipping unless buyer wants to pick up in Woodland, CA at my home. Email me at JimP@pritek.net if interested. I also have 2 Jet boats for sale listed elsewhere on this forum. I also accept Credit Cards through PayPal, and any other Payment through PayPal, as well as Money Orders and Cashiers Checks.

BigBoyToys
    I also have a 1979 Chevy 1Ton Crew Cab Dually for sale. Has a 454 BBC, 4 Spd, runs great, nice interior, Recent smog Cert. Will include Fully Self Contained camper for free(Not currently on the truck but I still have it). You can see pics of it here http://www.pritek.net/dually/ $3500.00 FIRM

BigBoyToys
    I also accept PayPal

BBT, do you have a pic of that pan?
    todd

BigBoyToys
    Added a few items and reduced a few prices.

Cas
    Jim,
    I'll take the scooter, just need to figure out a way to get it from you.

BigBoyToys
    Jim,
    I'll take the scooter, just need to figure out a way to get it from you.
    No prob Steve. Just let me know when you're ready for it.

BigBoyToys
    Selling alot and editing the list as I sell it. I will be posting a bunch more for sale soon, unless someone wants a complete package deal for a BBC Changeover (Complete, includes 454 Motor, Motor Mounts, Headers, 10qt Pan, Driveline, etc. Everything needed to do a BBO/BBF swap over to a BBC....only $1700.00!!!!) I will be listing all of these parts individually staring Monday probably, unless it sells by this weekend.

1Bahnerjet
    Selling alot and editing the list as I sell it. I will be posting a bunch more for sale soon, unless someone wants a complete package deal for a BBC Changeover (Complete, includes 454 Motor, Motor Mounts, Headers, 10qt Pan, Driveline, etc. Everything needed to do a BBO/BBF swap over to a BBC....only $1700.00!!!!) I will be listing all of these parts individually staring Monday probably, unless it sells by this weekend.
    now this is one of the Better (Best?) Deals I've seen on the Boards, but wait I've already got a Chevy...

Cas
    WOW! that is a great deal! Someone needs to jump on that one real quick!
    Jim,
    Please email me your address, I'm thinking about heading up there fairly early tomorrow morning....maybe get there about 9?
    Maybe I'll just have to look at what else you may have that I can use.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast