Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: America Coming Together-Racists...

eliminatedsprinter
    Can I ask why we are in Iraq still? Did we not get rid of Saddam? For the first time in history,
    Don't kid yourself, this isn't a new first for the U.S. in any respect. We have gone into many nations with less provocation than we had in Iraq. If we leave before the job is done, we will have spent the money and lives in vain.

Dave C
    Jordy, you're alright in my book!..... :hammerhea
    You know Don, and I mean this in the nicest way, based upon your candidate and political views, combined with the bullshit you spew on this board, it seems to me that you wouldn't know a fabricated story if it dropped out of the sky, landed on your face, and started wiggling.

Jordy
    Jordy, you're alright in my book!..... :hammerhea
    Just don't tell anyone.

OGShocker
    HB,
    Please transfer to the PRF.
    Larry is going to be SO proud of you!

mirvin
    Since I dont' have the ability to ignore or not respond to a post that I don't think is appropriate for the sandbar, I'm gonna have to request that this post be moved to it's appropriate forum.
    Eventually we will "catogorize" the sandbar out of existance.
    GOod times.
    mirvin

N2Lake
    The people in the Middle East don't want us there, the don't like us, and, they would like nothing more than to hurt us. We should pack up and leave.
    Neither did Germany after the fall of Hitler, and we are still there.

Freak
    Can I ask why we are in Iraq still? Did we not get rid of Saddam? For the first time in history, we pre-empted a war. When do we pull out? What do you tell those in the service why they are leaving there families behind? The people in the Middle East don't want us there, the don't like us, and, they would like nothing more than to hurt us. We should pack up and leave.
    We are in Iraq and will stay in Iraq to secure one of the largest sources of oil and to get rid of one seriously dangerous a-hole that tortured his own people. The U.S. cannot continue economically with out a cheap source of energy. Which is oil and only oil. If we pulled out now that place would turn into a vacuum for bad people trying to run the place. They probably would be worse than Saddam. We tell the service men that we are securing the future for their families. Leaving would be the stupidest thing we could do.
    IRAN is next.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345