Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Toolbox Wanted

78Eliminator
    I have outgrown my tool box and need a larger one. I need a fairly large, two piece rollaway. My craftsman rollaway is just too small now. If you have something, please let me know. I will drive to pick up a good deal. Please e-mail me at justin8net@yahoo.com
    Thanks.

Kindsvater Flat
    I have outgrown my tool box and need a larger one. I need a fairly large, two piece rollaway. My craftsman rollaway is just too small now. If you have something, please let me know. I will drive to pick up a good deal. Please e-mail me at justin8net@yahoo.com
    Thanks.
    Someday I may step up to a large Mac or Snap-on box but until then I just buy another rollaway from sears. I have 3 top and bottom tool boxes and 2 of those have side boxes. I would have to spend 8-12k on a BIG box to store all my tools and test equipment even then it would be tight.

78Eliminator
    KF, that's kind of what I was thinking. What a waste of money to spend all that cash on a big metal box. Bullshit, if you ask me. I think I am going to try to find a craftsman twin for my existing box. Thanks for the suggestion. Besides, nothing pisses me off more than the guy with all money, the shiny new tools and unlimited funds......

Jordy
    When I bought my big Mac box the guy kept trying to get me to get another one that was bigger, and bigger. Told him nope, right now, I've got the box pretty nicely populated. If I get one bigger, then I have empty spots and have to buy more tools to fill those spaces. Went with the Mac because it was half the price of the same box in Snap-On. Everything in the box is Snap-On though.
    Oh, and they're shiny. Get wiped down and polished on a regular basis.

78Eliminator
    make an offer.
    http://a.im.craigslist.org/1X/LM/5Sh...Mhppl6vHyM.jpg
    Hardy har har. :rollside:

Blown 472
    Didcha ask if they had any used ones? the guys that upgrade usually trade their old ones in.

78Eliminator
    When I bought my big Mac box the guy kept trying to get me to get another one that was bigger, and bigger. Told him nope, right now, I've got the box pretty nicely populated. If I get one bigger, then I have empty spots and have to buy more tools to fill those spaces. Went with the Mac because it was half the price of the same box in Snap-On. Everything in the box is Snap-On though.
    Oh, and they're shiny. Get wiped down and polished on a regular basis.
    Prick I have all craftsman hand tools with the exception of snap on crescent wrenches. I do have snap on testing gauges (oil press, fuel injection, leak down, vacuum and cooling system) and now a MT2500 scanner, taps & dyes. All my air tools are IR. Gear pullers are cheap ass chinese shit, same as my jacks and jack stands.
    When I was growing up, every birthday and christmas, I asked for tools. By the time my parents kicked me out, errr, I mean by the time I moved out, I had a pretty good set. Every couple years, I take the set to sears, and make sure the young 19 year old mexican girl is working. Then I take all my old middle of the road tools, and trade them in on the "professional series". She doesn't know the difference. So I walk out with a a brand new set every few years. But you gotta scope it out, and make sure it's a very young woman working......
    A couple times I even went to harbor freight, bought shit ass tools, then drove right over to sears and traded them in. I know, I am going to hell.

Lightning
    At least your honest about being dishonest.

Blown 472
    A couple times I even went to harbor freight, bought shit ass tools, then drove right over to sears and traded them in. I know, I am going to hell.
    I'll bring the beer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast