Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Toolbox Wanted

superdave013
    A co worker bought one of those s.s. deals from costco awhile back. I ended up with the top half.
    NICE FIPPEN TOOL BOX FOR THE MONEY!! All stainless with ball bearing slides.
    I noticed that Westech has the same one in their dyno cell.
    Last time I was at my local costco they had some other style that was not as nice. Might still have some left by you.

superdave013
    With that said if I had the money I'd love to have a nice snap on or mac king dulex.

78Eliminator
    With that said if I had the money I'd love to have a nice snap on or mac king dulex.
    Well, if you have 15k to throw out the window, might as well buy a bunch of hookers and have a weekend orgy with them. I mean, you can have a big red toolbox to remember where your money went, or a bunch of big red spots all over your unit to remember......

superdave013
    was at a shop last night that had 3 HUGE black #3 Dale E. snap on boxes in a row. All loaded to the gills. Wonder what that cost?

Blown 472
    Well, if you have 15k to throw out the window, might as well buy a bunch of hookers and have a weekend orgy with them. I mean, you can have a big red toolbox to remember where your money went, or a bunch of big red spots all over your unit to remember......
    At least you can wipe the spots off the tool box.

78Eliminator
    At least you can wipe the spots off the tool box.
    The gift that keeps on giving.

Froggystyle
    I'm with SuperDave. I went looking at the Hammerhead stainless boxes that Costco had, as I was buying three sets of tools for the shop and unfortunately they stopped carrying them. I know why too. It was WAY too good of a deal. $700 on a kick ass, roller bearing big top and rollaway.
    I called Hammerhead, and they want $2200 retail for them. Probably still worth it.
    In any case, they have a new version that I don't know if I like yet or not, but it is down to $650 for the set, and they were all roller bearing etc...
    If you do go to Costco, let me know. I have the corporate card and anything that goes over $700 I get another 2% back on right then. So, you can save $15 if you go with me. (big whoop, right?)

Jordy
    I have some friends who sold (without telling me) one of the big super deluxe Snap-On top and bottom, like 8' wide, 4' deep and you need a ladder to get to the top kind of box. This monster had a built in stereo. I think the only thing missing was the keg-erator. Sold it for like $2,000. I almost cried.

396_Z
    I'm saving up my extra coin for one of those hammerhead sets. You can find them on ebay for under $1k and with me using mine everyday at work I like the durability aspect of the T-304.
    Besides, aren't they just purdy?

Just Tool'n
    I need to go repo some tool boxes in the month of sept.
    Just got the opening delquency numbers for the month of Aug.
    All I know is people better start paying, or they will be working out there brand new tool box I am going to bring them- A CARD BOARD BOX!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast