Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Toolbox Wanted

Fiat48
    I have outgrown my tool box and need a larger one. I need a fairly large, two piece rollaway. My craftsman rollaway is just too small now. If you have something, please let me know. I will drive to pick up a good deal. Please e-mail me at justin8net@yahoo.com
    Thanks.
    Better save your money. With the Fiat gone I'll be selling most of the machine shop equipment to you so you can be a famous engine builder and you will need the money to pay for the equipment. :2purples:
    Feeling better now......

chriscraftstinger222
    I picked up one of the older larger stainless Costco boxes after pricing them everywhere else. Most other places wanted $700 for just the top or bottom and were some abnoxious color. The Costco stainless one has worked flawlessly for me since purchasing it at the begining of this year. Look into it if you can 'cause its a smoken deal. As others stated, they have a different model currently that's a bit smaller with an angled front. Still think it is made just as well with stainless finish and roller bearings on the drawers. Definitey a deal and it looks bad ass!

wsuwrhr
    I need to go repo some tool boxes in the month of sept.
    Just got the opening delquency numbers for the month of Aug.
    All I know is people better start paying, or they will be working out there brand new tool box I am going to bring them- A CARD BOARD BOX!
    I may be in the market for another box. Let me know if you are serious.
    If anyone else has a nice box to sell send me a PM.
    Thanks
    Brian

78Eliminator
    Better save your money. With the Fiat gone I'll be selling most of the machine shop equipment to you so you can be a famous engine builder and you will need the money to pay for the equipment. :2purples:
    Feeling better now......
    Money, hell, I would sell my soul for the machines you have......

tahitijet
    i bought mine at sams club about a year ago.. i think it's made by homak or something like that... Its not the best in the world but it's very big cost around 6-700 bux has rollers on the drawers and locks on everything (even a key pad lock on the top) lots of drawers and cabinets.
    It's not the best or biggest but I own and operate a full time suspension and fabrication shop and it holds all of my tools very comfortably rolls around the shop without much effort and for the price i don't think you can beat it.. You just need 2 guys and a cherry picker to move the top and bottom halfs when loaded.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123