Thread: Somerville Labor Day Weekend

Greaser
    I was wondering if any one was planning on coming out. I will be out at Pecan on Saturday and Sunday, but I am thinking of going to lake Belton on Monday. Not sure yet.
    If I knew how many were gonna come out, I could be talked into bringing out the bbq pit, :shift: Nothing better than hot boats, cold beer, and good bbq
    Let me know what you guys think

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    I was wondering if any one was planning on coming out. I will be out at Pecan on Saturday and Sunday, but I am thinking of going to lake Belton on Monday. Not sure yet.
    If I knew how many were gonna come out, I could be talked into bringing out the bbq pit, :shift: Nothing better than hot boats, cold beer, and good bbq
    Let me know what you guys think
    I am heading to the hill country to see family this weekend and will be floating down the Gaudalupe in New Braunsfels on Sun. I might make a trip out on Monday depending on how much partying goes down on Sunday.
    Omega

Greaser
    I am heading to the hill country to see family this weekend and will be floating down the Gaudalupe in New Braunsfels on Sun. I might make a trip out on Monday depending on how much partying goes down on Sunday.
    Omega
    I floated the guadalupe over the July 4 weekend, man it was a blast. We took the 6 hour float with the rapids. Talk about doing some drinking :rollside: I just got one thing to tell ya.......make sure you bring some sun screen. It took me 2 weeks to get over that sun burn :cry:
    We have been wanting to go back, just havnt set a date yet.

Greaser
    Hey Texas Jet, it was good to see ya out there, but I was wondering.........Did you ever meet up with that purple and white Young blood with the 700 hp roller motor? You know the one that did .........110 mph :rollside:
    Some people will say anything to try to be cool

TexasJet
    Greaser, Naw, I saw him later on the North side of the lake as I was about to put my boat on the trailer. If I see him again I will definitely call the dude out. That boat was POS all the way. Hell, he didn't even have breathers in his valve covers. I guess oil vapors just sprayed out as he motored down the lake.

Greaser
    After you left, we decieded to take ride over to the damn and back. On the way back, we saw about 4 jets hanging around snake island, so we decieded to go check em out. They had some real nice boats. Way morte hp than I or my buddy wanted to mess with, especially since I was in moms boat :frown: I remember seeing one of the boats run at the Lake Bryan drags, I dont remeber what he ran, but he was in the 10 sec. bracket. They said they were from Cypress, and that they were gonna start coming out to Somerville more often.