Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: spam 25' daytona for sale

Ron Burnett
    looking for good home for 1998 25' daytona blown 542 great cond.new max machine drive all the good stuff. baby forces sale

OGShocker
    looking for good home for 1998 25' daytona blown 542 great cond.new max machine drive all the good stuff. baby forces sale
    Babies will do that to you. Try Warlock25! John & Michele are looking for a boat.
    Please provide pictures so we can make sure there is no pink in the gel coat :crossx: j/k

mirvin
    This topic does not belong in the sandbar. Please move it to the appropriate forum.
    mirvin

1978 Rogers
    Do you mean wife forces sale? Luckly I was able to keep my our Rogers when we had a boy last year. But, theres a big difference between the two boats. Sorry to hear you have to get rid of your boat. :cry: Congradulations on the baby.

Rev. Williams
    This topic does not belong in the sandbar. Please move it to the appropriate forum.
    mirvin
    I sense some hostility in this post Got love that signature of yours too !!

throwerb
    mirvin
    Yes, I agree, if the boat turns "RIGHT"and "LEFT" this belongs in the political rhetoric forum :wink: please don't make this mistake again :eat:

BoatFloating
    Baby.... just sell some more of that billet stereo stuff.

airpacker
    Why would a baby force her old man to sell his boat? Just what kind of spoiled, self centered brat are you raising over there ? :idea:
    Seriously, a baby is no reason to sell a boat. Babies LOVE boat rides. Puts em to sleep faster than an overdose of sleeping pills.

Nikky
    Ok, my dearest husband........You better just clear my name and our childrens reputations! The kids love the boat, and no, I did not MAKE him put it up for sell... I love that boat too, by the way!
    ~Your loving wife

OGShocker
    Ok, my dearest husband........You better just clear my name and our childrens reputations! The kids love the boat, and no, I did not MAKE him put it up for sell... I love that boat too, by the way!
    ~Your loving wife
    YOU GET TO KEEP IT!!! Yeeee HAW!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast