Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed.....

HBjet
    RR1/ 001:
    Kim HBjet has his at 70 oop`s 72.4 damn I mean 80. hell who know`s by now it`s at 199mph?Slowy, can you ****ing understand anything? 70 was over 2 years ago, 72.4 with 3 people in the boat, and fully loaded, and 80.6 with new loader, and perfect water, and very unloaded.
    Get it ****ing right. You look so stupid because you can't understand the common language and vocabulary we as a society have accepted over the years.

Froggystyle
    HBjet:
    Wes, did you pull 78 today?
    BTW, what RPM are you pulling at that speed?
    Thanks
    HBjetNo, on Sunday we ran 73, but with an impeller that was too large. I am going out right now to test PTL's ride and mine. I am hoping for upper 70's with this impeller. Who knows with the next setup.
    I pulled the batteries out last night to see if those have significantly affected my top end or launch. Eliminating variables you know.
    As for RPM, we ran 5100 on Sunday with an "A2", but have traditionally ran 5600 with an "A". A new impeller is one it's way right now, along with a pre-loader so the pump will come out this afternoon as soon as the testing is done.
    Squirts up...

STV_Keith
    C'mon Kim, gotta make a stand for the OB guys! My STV has run 97.5 on GPS with my EFI motor at 7000rpm. Of course, that blew up this last weekend, but I now know why, and why I have been limited to 7000rpm...1/4" fuel line! DOH!
    Well, I'll get all that fixed and it will go better.

THOR
    Froggy,
    Going out right now? WTF
    Wednesday morning on the water. I need to be there damnit

Kim Hanson
    STV_Keith...
    I know what our boat's will do and 70-80 is a nice speed for a ride.But 90+ is what I was looking for and only 2 boat's so far!By the way I seen a STV on the "SHUSWAP'S" last week and they run good,seen one "JET" it had the #'S 540 on the side of it and it made a lot of noise..you know LMAO.........

LVjetboy
    86 mph speedo estimated 84.7 gps. "Race" (ya right) "trim" except maybe for 150 lb neon lit stereo +13 speakers, multiple amps, ice chest, blender and such on a hot day. Oh ya, that's before my winter projects...now summer projects. I know, another slow a** jet But not bad for a car boat? Good enough to pass a few tweaked O/B's...and in style? Not only that, fished from it too.
    jer

572Daytona
    88 mph on GPS for my boat, big heavy 21 footer with full seating and gear. I'm running an AA impeller as well, could probably pick up a couple of mph and get it in the 90's with an A impeller but would be spinning the motor harder and it's not worth it to me. Motor puts out just over 600hp on the dyno. I haven't been beat by a fishing boat yet.

LVjetboy
    Ok, that's four jets over 80...one approaching 90. More to follow? Kim, know you got a fast ride, how 'bout tunes? Ya I know, no big deal. Need for speed and all. But how many speakers and/or watts? Got invertor and blender? How many feet of monster cable or neon lights? Half the fun is gettin' there... Or is it all go and no SHOW?
    Perhaps like this little "race, ya rit, rig"

Engine < 5k $$ + low compression + crap dock gas + 11 years running w/juice and counting ??? Hmmm.... Wonder what 10k or O.M.G. 20k in that engine would do? Overkill on the way to the cove no doubt. Just curious...
    jer
    [ August 14, 2002, 09:27 PM: Message edited by: LVjetboy ]

fastvdriver
    are you really talking about mph in the 80 range?
    in Oregon we are running a little faster

LVjetboy
    Oregon has lakes? And who's WE?
    [ August 14, 2002, 08:48 PM: Message edited by: LVjetboy ]

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast