Thread: Fire on Mullet Mountain

Kindsvater Flat
    Just read in another post that Traci and the others are being evacuated in her town. I hope all is safe for them.

1st a fire last year around Billy's place, now one on Mullet Mt. Hope everything is alright!

Her454
    Thank you KFlat. Fire was devastating. We lost 16 homes and two under construction. NEVER want to go through that again. Several friends are without their homes now, its very sad. Worst fire in Valley Springs history.
    I would suggest to EVERYONE to make a list of what is valuable to you and what you would want to take in case of an emergency. When my time came I was frantically running around in a panic not knowing what to grab and throw in the truck and boat! Very very scary and sad.
    Still burning but under containment now.

Blown 472
    That sucks, glad to hear you are ok.

Sangerboy
    Glad you're OK Traci, I know how you feel we went through the same thing with the fires down here last year. Only problem was we were visiting Stephanie at college up there. Had some great friends and neighbors who got all our animals and most of our pictures and home videos out. Was almost comical as we were driving down 101 telling them via cellphone where this was and that was. Was a long 7 hrs though, not knowing if we'd come home to a house or a pile of ashes.

HCS
    Glad to here your all right Traci. That's got to freek you out!